Chapter 8❄

Jack and Jessica came out of the portal and had arrived back home (Arendelle) Elsa was sat in the living room with Vincent playing with his action figures when Jack and Jessica got back.

"Let me go dad!" Jessica shouted as she struggled in Jack's grip.

"Get to your room now!" Jack shouted back.

"No I will not go to my room I am not staying here with you." Jessica said pointing her staff at Jack.

"Jess darling w..what happened to you." Elsa asked walking over to Jack and Jessica.

"Nothing mum." Jessica said rolling her eyes.

"She was with that Grayson Pitch's son and he did this to her." Jack shouted.

"I don't understand what's wrong with him dad and it was an accident he caught me with a nightmare." Jessica said raising her voice.

"I don't care look what he's turned you into your now an enemy Jess." Jack explained.

"Its not even that bad dad I'm still the same girl its just my appearance has changed I'm still the guardian of fun." Jessica said smiling slightly.

"No you aren't not the guardian of fun you are not a guardian anymore Jess now go to your room." Jack said pointing up the stairs.

"No dad stop telling me what to do." Jessica yelled and as she did her eyes turned fully black.

"Jessica?" Vincent asked as he came walking towards her.

Jessica turned in his direction and with no control over her anger she shot a nightmare from her staff straight at Vincent's head sending him into a deep nightmare infested sleep.

"VINCENT!" Jack and Elsa yelled running towards him.

Jessica's eyes turned back to a light grey and she turned towards the door and flew out crying.

"No Jess!" Jack yelled.

But he was too late Jess was gone and no one knew where.

~Time skip~❄

Jessica had been flying for ages she had no idea where she was she was supposed to be going to the forbidden forest, but she had gone the wrong way she stopped and looked around to try and figure out where she was she was surrounded by trees she thought it could be the forbidden forest, but then she realised that the trees were a lot taller and that she couldnt hear the sound of the river flowing.

She flew down a little and landed on a tree she slide down and sat down on a branch she grabbed leaf after leaf and started ripping them apart mumbling to herself, she suddenly stopped when she felt an arm slowly hook around her waist.

"Hey gorgeous." A voice said.

She turned around to see who it was.

"Grayson!" She yelled hugging him tight.

"What's up you've been crying?" Grayson said sounding worried.

"No why would I have been crying?" Jessica said trying to act innocent.

"I'm not stupid Jess I can tell." Grayson said.

"Fine yes I have been crying." Jessica said rolling her eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me." Grayson said grabbing her face.

"Yes I did what are you going to do about it?" Jessica said smiling.

Grayson smirked.

"No Grayson this is not Fifty Shades of Grey." Jessica said feeling a little creeped out.

"I'm kidding don't worry." Grayson said hugging her from behind.

"I shot my brother Grayson and now he's in a nightmare infested sleep." Jessica explained.

"That's cool...I mean that's horrible." Grayson said smiling.

"I'm not a guardian anymore Grayson I can't bring fun to kids anymore I can just bring fear to them just like you and your dad." Jessica said wiping away a slight tear.

"I am honestly so sorry Jess." Grayson said kissing her neck.

"It's ok you didn't mean to shoot me with your nightmare." Jessica said while lying on him.

"I will turn you back as soon as I find out how I promise." Grayson said.

"It's fine Grayson theres no rush don't worry." Jessica said playing with his hair.

"Come here you." Grayson said as he grabbed Jessica by the waist and pulled her to him.