Chapter 9❄

Jessica leaned her head against Graysons and wrapped her arms around his neck Jessica's cheeks glowed a bright red and butterflys flutted in her stomach, even though they had done this before Jessica still got the same feeling each and every time.

Grayson leaned in and crashed his lips against Jessica's he picked her up and leaned her against the tree wrapping his arms around her waist he ended this kiss by biting Jessica's bottom lip, she giggled and blushed an even brighter red and buried her face into Graysons chest to hide it.

"I..lo..love you." Grayson stuttered.

"What Grayson?" Jessica asked.

"Nothing it doesn't matter dont worry about it." Grayson said as he put her down and removed his hands from her waist.

"Grayson what's wrong?" Jessica asked with a confused and worried tone.

Grayson jumped down from the tree and started to walk through the forest ignoring Jessica.

Jessica grabbed her staff, jumped down from the tree and began to follow Grayson.

"Grayson where are you going?" Jessica asked as she followed slowly.

Grayson ignored her completely and carried on walking.

"Grayson for snowflakes sake stop ignoring me and tell me whats wrong." Jessica said as she jumped infront of Grayson and grabbed him by the arms.

"Its nothing ok Jess now just leave me alone." Grayson said as he nudged Jessica out the way.

"Well its clearly something otherwise you wouldn't be being like this." Jessica said as she grabbed Grayson's arm and pulled him to her.

"Jessica let go of me please." Grayson begged.

"No not until you tell me what's wrong and don't you dare say its nothing cause I swear to god." Jessica threated as she pointed her staff at his neck.

"Fine I said I love you ok there now go home Jess and leave me alone." Grayson said raising his voice.

"You clearly don't mean that then do you if really want me to go home." Jessica said as her eyes glazed over.

"Go home Jessica!" Grayson shouted.

"Fine just because your so mardy and ughh whatever Grayson." Jessica shouted back.

She grabbed her staff and shot off into the sky leaving Grayson alone. He watched her as she flew off into the night sky, he leaned against a tree as he realised what he had done she was gone and wasn't going to be coming back.

"Why am I so stupid?" Grayson said to himself punching the tree.

Jessica flew far away from the forest, but instead of going home like Grasyon thought she would she went far from there to a hidden place where she had built her own little house like den as a kid. As soon as she got there she flew in the door and flopped onto the bed covering the pillow in her tears.

"I'm done with him and I never want to see his stupid face ever again." Jessica said with her head stuffed into her pillow.

She liked Grayson a lot and of course she wanted to see him again, but if she wasn't at home how could he see her again how could they see each other again if Grayson went to Jessicas home and asked Jack where she was he would know that she had been with him again when he strictly said she shouldn't.

Was this going to be the last time they saw each other and Grayson had ruined it all?

"I have to go and find her." Grayson told himself. "But I told her to leave me alone I can't go and find her now." He moaned. "I do love her though, but I bet she hates me now and that she doesnt even want to see me again so what's the point." He mumbled to himself as he leaned against the tree and thought about what he should do.