Ch. 2 You Need It More

(Y/N)'s POV

It was quiet for a quick second before my father smiled brightly. "Well! That's cause my cupcake talks about you so much!" I motioned him to shut up but he brushed it off.

"But I just met her....??" I could tell that if my father kept it up we'd surely die.

"Truth be told... you're famous here, Meliodas..." I spoke up before my dad could say anything else that would enrage him, and embarrass me.

"What??" His captivating eyes turned towards me, and I gulped.

"Yeah! I mean... Every otaku knows you!"

"Otaku...........?"

"Anime watcher in a sense you'd understand."

"Anime???" He started getting more confused by the second. So I quickly brought my phone out, and went to a website that would allow me to watch his show.

"Here." I showed him the video clip. His face went from awestruck to embarrassed then to.... pissed.

"What!? I'm being watched!?" I cowered a bit. I wasn't expecting him to be so mad...

"Yeah...... Um.... Sorry....." My eyes casted downward as I went to turn around.

"Hey now." I stopped. "Your thing." He handed me back my phone and I smiled sadly.

"I-it's a phone..." I turned around and started walking off. "Dad just send him back...."

"Absolutely not."

"What, dad?"

"Listen, it's not her fault you're being watched."

"I'm not blaming her....." A voice trailed off. I shook my head, continuing my walk... right out of the house.

Meliodas' POV

I sighed as I heard a door shut. "I really wasn't. I just can't believe I'd find out by someone I just met.."

The very hyper looking male looked at me. "She just wants a real friend..." He sighed. "And I can't be that for my daughter." I looked at him, and noticed that he really had tried to make her happy.

"I'm sorry...." I sighed again. "Where will I stay..?"

The male looked up from the oven which he had just taken a casserole out of. "Excuse me?"

"If I'm going to stay in this world, I need a place to stay."

"But you don't have to stay. I know that you probably don't want to." I sighed yet again.

"I'm going to miss Elizabeth and all. And I would prefer to be back with her, but maybe it was fate that had the summoning work.."

"Oh goodie!!! Sweetie!! Come and meet our new guest!" I tall-ish female came into view, eating a hamburger.

"Oh. Sup!" She said mouth still kind of full. "Name's Amelia!" She finished, after swallowing.

"Meliodas." I nodded back. She smiled widely. "I think I might go looking for (Y/N)..." I smiled a tight lip smile, walking out of the house. I kicked at the sidewalk. This isn't anything I'm used to at all... I sighed, watching a moving thing fly by me. "Whoa!"

"Ah sweet! Nice Cosplay! Can I know your name?" I random person came walking over to me.

"Meliodas...?"

"Wow! You even sound like him! But seriously, what's your name kid?"

"I'm not a-"

Someone sighed. "He's not a kid." (Y/N) walked over to us.

"Ewww. Who called for a pig to back up the child? Better yet, your name should be Hawk. You'd make a great pig for the cosplay. Without dressing up." I watched her clench her fists, and I placed my arm out in front of her without realizing I did so.

"Back away, (Y/N)." I growled.

"Don't do anything irrational. It's not your world, here you'd get killed for killing someone.." She sighed. "C'mon, Meliodas."

"That's right pig! Retreat!" I growled again.

"She is not a pig, you damn scrawny ass giraffe!" The boy sniggered at me, and I quickly felt a hand on mine, which I was using to grab out my sword.

"Let. It. Go." She tugged me away from the tall asshole.

"Why couldn't I teach him a damn lesson!?" I pulled my hand out of her grasp, still fuming, but was quickly taken out of my state when I heard a light sob.

"I-I'm sorry..." I stood shell shocked. 1- I've never been the best at actual comforting, 2- I don't know her situation well enough to comfort her, and 3- Why would she be apologizing?

"Why apologize...?"

"Cause I summoned you here. I'm a fat piece of shit. You almost had to go all out on someone. And I'm sorry..." She continued walking away from me, as I just couldn't move at all. She really has a fucked up mind.... I sighed. I didn't know why but I wanted to hug her. No, not grope her, but an actual hug.

"Umm... I don't know if you would care or not... But I'm staying here." I called out to her retreating form, which stopped on the dime.

"Go and be with Elizabeth.... She needs you to protect her." And I couldn't help the thought that flew through my head. You need it more.

Sorry! It won't update the way I want it to!!
~Lisa