Ch. 8 W-Why!?// A/N

I'm sooo sorry, loves! I've had it written down, but school and such! Finally I typed it out today! And finished this chapter! I have about one more to go! Then I'll be writing a new one! (Just a continuation pretty much. ^^")
~Lisa

(Y/N)'s POV

I watched in horror as he vanished in front of me. He knew I loved him.... Why would he just leave me......? My stomach churned and I ran to the bathroom.
After standing up and flushing the toilet I saw my parents staring at me from the doorway. "Yes?" I barked, causing my mom to shake in fear. It was silent for a while until (s/n)(Sister's Name) started crying in the nursery. My parents both went to take care of the screaming child. Only making me feel worse. Looking down, I sighed. "How can I tell him now?" I questioned aloud in a whimper, rubbing my stomach.
Finally having enough of the dreadful thought of the little one not having a father, I ran out of the bathroom. I grabbed the nearest knife on my way to the basement.
"Poppet..?" My father questioned after seeing me. "Why do you have a knife?"
"Take me to him!" I cried. "Or I will kill myself! For good!" His eyes widened, probably due to the tears streaming down my face, but most likely from the look in my eyes.
"But- But he said-"
"I don't care about what he said!"
"Aren't you also part demon, now?" He questioned. I could tell he was trying to make himself believe I couldn't be harmed.
"Don't care. I'll make it to where I won't survive..." I growled, placing the knife to my stomach and pushing lightly. My father quickly grabbed the powder he used for Meliodas, once he saw the blood flowing from my stomach in a small stream. I made sure it wasn't to big of a hole, and wasn't to deep, either. Without hesitation he threw it over me.
I dropped the knife, looking around in front of me. The tables... I was there. "AAAAA!!!" A scream from behind startled me, and I quickly turned seeing the silver haired beauty. I know why he left now... My eyes watered some, but I quickly pushed the thought away. "Intruder!" She screeched, grabbing the closest thing she could and chunked it at me. Fear took over and I dodged. Ban ran down with King floating lazily behind him.
"Wha-? Who the hell are you?" Ban asked annoyed, before running at me.
"Stop it!" I yelled. He stopped about a foot in front of me. "I-I'm here... For M-Meliodas.." I cried some.
"And how can we trust you?" He spat, as if I was dirt under him.
"W.....Why?" I heard a familiar voice. A voice I had heard do and say so many things... "Why'd you follow me!?" He cried. No... He screamed, falling to the ground, on his knees in defeat. Standing quickly he was in front of me in a blink of an eye. "T-This isn't forgetting..." He cried. Everyone was silent. "B-'Be happy' you told me.... But how can I?!" He sobbed. I quickly hugged him.
"I can't be happy, either!" I whispered, as he hugged me back. Pulling out of the hug, I looked down.
"What it is (N/N)?" He questioned. I couldn't speak, for how could I put it into words? I silently took his hand and rubbed my stomach, after a second of piecing it together, he stuttered. "N-no way..." His eyes, watered as they widened. Taking my hand he slowly kissed the back of it. "I-I can't leave my baby, who's having my baby..." He smiled kissing me softly, and I returned the favor.

AAAAAAAAAAAA!? WHAT!? READER-CHAN!! SHAME ON YOU! X'D
~Lisa