Birthday Gifts!

This is a birthday chapter for Hammy because he's close to my heart :D <3

I also wrote a huge dedication letter to him at the bottom as my present to him because he may be an idiot but he deserves a lot of love!

WARNING: This chapter contains dangerous amounts of fluff and sap. Read at your own risk!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Voices yell and scared me awake.

I quickly sat up, startled by the commotion. I saw my friends all giggling at me. They were all wearing party hats and my best friend, John, was holding a cake that read "Happy Birthday, Alexander."

I smiled widely at all my friends- and I mean all of them. Even Burr and Theodosia we're here!

"Aww, Thanks Guys!" I smiled. I can't believe they did this for me.

"Come on and get up! You've got some presents to open," Angelica told me.

My eyes widened, "P-Presents?"

"Of course, Mon Ami! It's you're birthday," Lafayette laughed.

Sure, I've gotten presents on my birthday, but not much. I've never even had a birthday cake before.

"Well what are you all waiting for?" Peggy asked enthusiastically as she darted out of the room.

Everyone emptied out of my bedroom one by one out into the living space, where stacks of presents were piled.

"A-Are all those for m-me?" I stuttered. Pfft, and I thought I was spoiled on Christmas.

"Duh! Who else would they before?" Aaron commented.

I slowly walked towards the tower of gifts followed by my friends.

"Open them! Open them! Open them!" Peggy chanted while bouncing up and down.

I picked up the present on top that wrapped shiny green paper.

"That one's from us," Theodosia smiled shyly and placed her arm around her boyfriend, Burr.

I smiled at her. I think I even felt my eyes start to sweat a little.

"Thank you all so much," I gushed.

"Of course! Now open them!" John smiled and jumped excitedly next to Peggy.

I laughed a little as I started to peel the green wrapping away.

Inside was a smooth tan notebook that had a large 'A' engraved in it.

"This is so cool!" I practically yelled as I flipped through the fresh pages. There was also a ten dollar bill stuck in one of the pages. I always need new notebooks..I just can't afford them. I hugged Theo and Aaron tightly.

"Thank you! I love it, guys!"

They just smiled as I picked up the next present.

This one was in a yellow and white polka-dotted wrapping with card. I opened the card and a loud sound shot from it. It sounded something like dun-dun-duna-a-dun-duh-duh- ooh-a-ooh-oooh. Inside there was a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXXXAY! Signed -Peg-Leg."

I chucked at it then ripped the present open. It was a box so I decided to cut the box open and....Wow.

I glared over at Peggy as she died of laughter. She actually fell on the ground from laughing so hard.

I pulled out the gift to present it to everyone.

Everyone joined in laughing with Peggy.

An umbrella.