this love is ours

inspired by the "ours" music video from Taylor Swift. 

it was just another day at the boring office at Seoul. every time Jihyo Park was heading to that office, she thought of her sister Roseanne (Rose), who was studying in Australia.

by the time she walked through the door, the rest of her coworkers were catching the elevator to floor 13. At the 13th floor, everyone shoved Jihyo in order to get through. as usual, she got very tired.

"Why can't life just be plain easy?"

everyone else was either working or taking snack runs. Jihyo was sitting next to Doyeon, who was playing games on her phone. during the shift, she continued thinking of her little sister. after 2 hours at work, it was finally her lunch break.

During lunch

while eating lunch in the cafeteria, she couldn't concentrate on finishing because Jennie & Elly nearby were snickering. however they didn't say anything.

"no, seriously. why is she just boring to be around?" Jennie asked.

Elly wasn't sure on what to think. she does think the same way, but not as harsh.

Jihyo was able to finish her lunch before the break ended despite the snickering.

back at work

her shift got more overwhelming as her coworkers were starting to get distracted. she was able to take some time to relax by thinking about Rose once again. this time, she played an old video of both of them a few months before she left.

after the first video was played on her computer, she finally smiled for once.

at the same time, her shift was over. she was expecting to see Rose today at the airport due to her school having term break. she was very excited to see her after such a long time.

the elevator was only filled with one person, excluding Jihyo. when it reached the first floor, she excitedly said bye to the only person who was in there with her. he did say bye, but his voice just trailed off.

unlike the morning, the afternoon was very sunny. Jihyo didn't need to put on her jacket anymore because she was wearing a long sleeve. the bus came by a couple minutes later.

on the bus

she took her tablet out and played a couple of more home videos that were taken on her tablet. some of the scenes also included their dog and 3 puppies. all of those videos took place in the fall, so a lot of leaves were in the background.

in her surroundings, everyone else on the bus was just really quiet, like the sound of the tablet. their final bus stop was Incheon Airport, which was only 16 miles away.

the riders were finally at the airport. after 5 minutes, Rose came out of the sliding door. her sister exclaimed in surprise, and they approached each other. Jihyo dropped all of her bags & hugged her sister in the middle of the crosswalk.