Confession

Sherwin was at Jonathan's house because he asked his mom if he could have a sleepover at his house and his mom gladly excepted. Sherwin was now in Jonathan's room, sitting next to Jonathan and ignoring what Jonathan was talking about. Jonathan was talking about sports and stopped for a reply to the question that he just asked Sherwin. Sherwin in the mean time, was just admiring Jonathan's structure everywhere. Jonathan waves his hand in front of Sherwin's face. Sherwin pops back into reality and looks Jonathan in the eyes and says, "What?..." Jonathan looks at Sherwin and says, " Did you hear anything that just said?" Sherwin looks embarrassed and blushes, then says, "Sport?" Jonathan looks down and shakes his head in disbelief. He looks up at Sherwin and Sherwin looks back at him with a look of confusion.

Sherwin's POV
I was looking at Jonathan with a confused look on my face and wondering why he was staring at me. He finally says, "Sherwin, do you like me?" I blush and not wanting to lie, nod my head yes. He, still looking at me, grabs my chin and pulls me closer to him also using his other hand and pulling my back towards him. He says, "Me too." After that he quickly pulls me in and kisses me. I am surprised but after a quick second, kiss back. We break apart after a little while and look into each others eyes. He smiles at me and I blush. He asks me, "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" And I nod my head yes very quickly because I was speechless.

  That night we cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms.