Coming out

Sherwin's pov

  I woke up and decided that it would be a nice idea to invite a friend over. I only have one friend so there isn't many to pick from. I called Jonathan and asked him if he wanted to hang out and he said yes.
  Once he was here I asked him what he wanted to do. He responded with, "How about we play a game, maybe twister or....... Truth or dare." I blushed because both of those options were not things that I could think of going appropriately. I've had a really huge crush on Jonathan since I met him and that is why I can't see either of these game choices going very appropriately. If you were me you would understand. Looking at his gorgeous face and perfectly sculpted body made by the gods. Once I snapped out of my trace by Jonathan snapping his fingers in my face. I remembered the question and answered by saying, "How about another choice?" Jonathan pouted and he looked so adorable giving me the puppy dog eyes and I felt me start to blush a little and quickly hid my face, not wanting him to see me blushing because of him. I said, "Fine, I pick truth or dare." He smirked and I blushed more, if possible. He asked me 'truth or dare' and I answered with truth. He replied with,"Why can't you just pick dare? Pleeeeeeaassssse?" Ok blushed because he gave me the puppy dog eyes again. I said again, "Fine, but don't make it to bad." He smirked again and said, "I dare you to kiss the person that you believe is the most beautiful." I blushed but figured that he never said on the lips. I grabbed his hand and quickly kissed it. He blushed this time even though he was expecting something like that to happen. This time it was my turn to ask Jonathan truth or dare and when he did Jonathan answered with dare and I had no idea what to dare him. Once he thought for a second, with Jonathan also getting impatient, he figured to dare him something random like stand on your head as long as you can. Jonathan responded with a confused face. He did it and then asked truth or dare to me and the process kept repeating til it got to one where I had picked truth and Jonathan asked if I liked boys or girls. Sherwin paused at the question because he wasn't really expecting a question like that. He pretty much just whispered very quietly, "...boys." Jonathan backed up in surprise to his answer and I looked away, to afraid to see his reaction. Once Jonathan thought through again and again what I had said, he scooted toward me and turned his head by grabbing very gently to my chin.
  I looked at him and he said, " It is okay Sherwin, me too." I looked at him in surprise but in my mind I was freaking out because I secretly had a crush on him. He then asked, "Truth or Dare. "I looked at him and said," Dare." Not thinking about what I just chose he said, " I dare you to kiss me." I was freaking out right now in my mind because I was thinking about how my first crush wad going to take my first kiss. I leaned forward a little and so did he, getting the hint that I indeed did want to kiss him. We then locked lips and I froze for a few second but then eased into the kiss and after another few seconds we parted and just stared into each other's eyes with him still holding onto my chin. He then asked me truth or dare again and I looked at him and this time I said truth and he answered with, " Will you give me the honor of being the happiest man and be my boyfriend?" I smiled very big and widened my eyes in excitement. He looked at my waiting for an answer and I just nodded very fast because I was speechless. He hugged me tightly and we ended up staying the night with him borrowing a pair of my pajamas.

A/N
  Thank you for the support I have been in a major writers block and struggling with some depression issues from school. I'm glad you like the stories. Please give me any requests or suggestions if wanted because that would really help me try and figure out what to write.