How did we end up here

"Let me explain"
I cut him off.
"Save it you cheated and now we are done"
I ran out the door trying to hide my tears. I drove to my bffs house. When i walked through the door, i could hear was her mom saying, "Addison dear are you ok?"
I put on a fake smile. But she could see right through my lie. She took me into a bear hug and told me that juna was in her room. I hugged her back.

Juana was in her room listening to BTS. I just rolled my eyes at her. She could tell i was sad. I told her the whole story. From that shank bitch to the excuses.
Of course she tried cheering me up. Nothing could fix this my boyfriend of 5 years cheated on me with my teacher.
Juana then suggested that we go to the biggest party of the year. I wasnt much on parties or people. But Juana was. I look at her like she was speaking piglatin. Honestly i thought that was the most stupid thing i have ever heard.
She begged me to go. I finally gave in. She made me change my system of the down shirt into a megadeath shirt and my black ripped jeans into ripped shorts. While she wore a tight black dress.

When we got there i was dredding my discussion. I could already hear all the jocks yelling and the cheerleaders screaming. Then the music blasting.

Finally i made my was into the house. I already spelt like beer and cigarettes. Juana saw her crush luke hemmings. Idk what she saw in him, he was the class nerd and all his friends were in there own little world. One person caught my eye, Calum. Calum Hood.
I loved his tatoos his hair fell perfectly. His voice was deep and raspy. But we have been friends since 1st grade. And he has a girlfriend. The most popular girl in school, Chloe. I swear one day she is going to die of a heat stroke because she wears so much make up.

I made my way over to the couch. Sat down and put my headphones in. I played All time Low over and over.

I saw a fimilar face sit next to me. It was Calum. He was beaming the a shy but strong voice said "Hey. Whats wrong? You look sad." I almost cried right there but i sucked it up and said
"He cheated"
Calum looked like he saw a ghost.
He was about to say something til a curly tall guy with a red bandana and said
"Hey cal, you ready?"
"Yea ash, give me a minute."
He wandered his eyes over to he and gave that look like i have to go. I just nodded my head saying yes.

This is my first one so dont judge...
Will be hopeful 30 chapters like this maybe more. Idk
--- Addison