Forgiven

I woke up with my phone ringing. And calum laying next to me.(nothing happened) I looked up to see it was my ex calling me.
I turned my phone off. Until two minutes later, my phone was ringing again. Calum started to move around in his sleep.
I reached over to the bed stand and most fell off the bed.
"What do you want?" I said stern but quiet so i wouldnt have awoken calum.
"Plzzz let me explain" he begged
"5 minutes to explain" i said annoyed
"She said she would give me good grade if i dont it and if i didnt she would give me F's for the rest of the year. Plzz understand."
I know it was wrong but i kinda felt sorry for him. I didn't say anything.
Come over to my place for a while we can talk and patch things up." As soon as he said that calum woke up.
"Good morning beautiful." I could tell he had a hangover.
"I have to go somewhere."
He look at ne confused. He got up and changed back into his black ripped jeans and his nirvana shirt. Grabed his keys said "later" and walked out. He acted happy but i think he knew where i was going.

I ran up the porch stairs. I knocked on the door Henry's (btw henry is ex boyfriend) mom opened the door.
"How nice to see you." She she said in her soft voice.
"Hey Addison. Come up to my room. We can talk." Henry said.
I walked up to his room. Not particularly happy but i followed him.

"I want us to get back together."
I was shocked about what just came out of his mouth.