I thought wrong

IM ALIVE LOL

______________________________________

"I can only think of you and i havent been with anyone since we broke it off."
He said slowly
"Idk let me think about it." I was tempted to say yes but i would have to talk to my lads first. I kinda ran out of the house saying good bye to his mom.

I walked to my dorm. With all the thoughts going through my head
' Has he changed?' .....
I walked into the dorm. Tired as hell.
When i unlock the door i hear sobbing and calum. I rushed through the door. Running towards the sound. I looked over at him crying into Lukes shoulder. Till i sucked up the courage to say something.
" What happened? Are you ok, calum?"
He raised his head trying to act all cool as a guy would do. I just walked over and hugged him. I kissed the top of his head. I could feel his smirk against my neck. As my nirvana shirt was getting wet from his tears.

I lifted his head with the tips of my fingers, so we were eye level. Before repeating myself. I took a deep breath.
"What happened?"
He wiped his tears with his muscle tee.
"Chole cheated on me last night at the party with Henry."
I was hurt and mad that he lied. Idk why i kept coming back to him. He was like my own personal drug,and i was addicted. But only one person that truly held my heart, calum.
I was snapped back to reality when luke done a awkward cough. I brought calum into another bear hug and instead of kissing him on top of his head i kissed his lips which turned into a hot make out session for about a minute.
Till the door bell rang making me jump.
"We ordered pizza!!" Michael said smiling.
I walked over to the door as everyone exspected me to pay. On the way to the door i grabbed my purse, and opened to door.
" Is Michael Clifford here."
"Yes" i said pointing to micheal laying on the couch.
"Ok that will be fifteen fifty seven." He looked up at me in my eyes.
"Andre?" I say questioning.
"Addison? Is that really you?" He said with a confused and happy look on his face.