The BTS party

Ok so read my bbfs story shes mine and you will understand why this happened.

Calums pov

Addison has been talking about a party all week. Something about Juana going on a date with a guy and his friend party, or something like that. I really need to tell her that we are going on tour with 1D. Soo im going to go with her and she is a little to excited. Btw the sex was great last Friday.

ADDISONS POV

I went to the mall with Juana to pick out an outfit for the party. I ended up picking out an cute out fit brown w/ black and high black boots. I was so ready. I would be able to see Calum and go to a party with me claiming hum as mine. I finally could shove the words of the sluts saying i would never had a chance with him, but it wouldn't have happened unless Juana would have introduced us later in life.

~~~~~~~~Time skip party~~~~~~~~

Calums pov

It was time. I walked through the door of Suga and Addison's ex bf, Oscar"s house. I wasnt to fond of him, but he was a pretty nice guy.

I saw Addison standing all alone. I rapped my big arms around her tiny body. I whispered in her ear. I was planning on telling her, but i had to make her happy first.

*upstairs*

Me and Addison were already making out. I had her pinned against a door, she slowly opened the door. I walked in to see my sister, Juana, doing tge same thing except with Jungkook.

That's when she mad tge worst commet ever. "Why dont you just go have sex with Addison to calm you down"
I slapped her.
Everything after that was a blur. Finally, ads (btw ads is cals nickname for Addison) pulled me out of the house to tge back seat of her car.

Addisons pov

I knew calum was hurt, and i knew something was on his mind.

"What is bothering you Cal?" I said kissing his neck earning a moan.

"I'm going on tour with 1D for a year"
My breath hitched. I started to tear up. How was supposed to go with out Calum for a year? With out Luke? With out Ashton? With out Michael?
Why now? Right when things start to look right for me. Why?