Chapter 3: Editing

January 3rd, year 2018

I spent my whole day, I MEAN MY 24 HOURS, editing this video, this goddamn video. It was for our DISS subject, I know it should be finished days before the back-to-school-after-the-long-holidays day, but since our computer is being a useless computer, I didn't have the chance to edit our video report thing before the back-to-school-after-the-long-holidays day. So what I did was, I asked my brother— who is the care taker of the computer shop next to our street— if he can give me a free use to one of the computers there, and luckily, he allowed me, obviously because he's my brother. 

After that, I started fixing all the clips needed for the video report; background music, sound effect and stuff, so the editing time started.
At first, it was so easy: trimming the clips, adding some texts, adding some filters, but as long as I keep doing the same thing over and over, God, it gets harder and riskier. One wrong press can delete the whole editing. I was so pressured at that time, but I love what I do, and to be honest, editing is my greatest escape and safe zone, so I continued it. I was about to give up the editing because it was already 9 p.m that time and the video was still not finished, what I did was skipped some lines and didn't add some voice  over, and I did it! I finished editing by exacty 10:15 p.m. but my one problem was the "saving" time. It took me two hours and fort five minutes to export the video. So I waited and viola! I made it again, even though it was so late, like 12 o'clock something and we were only four people at the computer shop,including my brother, it was like a "survival of the fittest" night.

    I went home late, and obviously I have to explain it all to my aunties why I went home late, so what I did was tell them where I was and they even asked my brother if I was telling the truth. After that, I just went straight up to bed and didn't even ate late dinner, I was just so exhausted.

What an epic day. #CrammingisLyf

-Cai