Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

Taylors POV:

Yass!  Mahogany came through for us and picked those girls to come up on stage with us.  I was looking over at Hayes and he was walking looking down at his phone when he bumped into the girl he likes.  He looked up and I could tell that he was blushing.

“Hey” he said.

“Oh my gosh you’re Hayes Grier.”  She said with tears in her eyes.  Her sister was standing next to her.  I didn’t want to interrupt Hayes and her sister though, so I just waited on stage.

“And your name is?” Hayes said.

“Avery.  Avery Brooks.” She said.

“And this is my sister, Gianna Brooks.” Oh, so that’s her name.

“Well it’s very nice to meet you Avery.” Hayes replied.

Then Avery started to cry a little, so Hayes engulfed her in one of those hugs that he gives girls, which only made her cry more.

“Come on and lets go on stage” he said to her and took her hand leading the way.

Avery, Hayes, and Gianna came up on stage together, Hayes holding Avery’s hand.  Gianna came right up to me, and honestly she was even prettier up close.  Gianna was crying when she came up to me, so I just hugged her.

“Hi, I’m Taylor.” I said.

“I know.” She said laughing in the middle of crying.

“So the first dance we are going to do you probably already know, the lipgloss dance!” Mahogany said.

Gianna’s POV:

Ave and I looked at each other.  We obsess over the boys doing this, and the nae nae.  The music started to play, and we started to dance.

“Whatcha know ‘bout me? Whatcha, whatcha know ‘bout me?  Whatcha know ‘bout me?  Whatcha, whatcha know?  See my lipgloss be poppin, see my lipgloss be cool.”

I had never had so much fun!  Then, as if this couldn’t get any better, they put on nae nae!  Taylor, Hayes, Carter, and Mahogany danced for this one and they were all just amazing dancers.  Mahogany is a really, really great dancer.  We thought it was over, but then the guys grabbed our arms and told us to stay, and get in line with them.  Taylor told me to stand next to him.  I totally blushed.  Avery stood on my other side, and Hayes was on the other side of her.  Cam was standing up front, in the middle.  I knew what we were doing.  Take me Down started to play.  We were all going to do “the Cameron dance”.

At the part where you bring your arm up, I felt me arm collide with something.

When I looked up, I saw Taylor cupping his nose and just laughing.

“I am so sorry.” I said stuttering.

Taylor just smiled at me, and said

“Don’t worry, I’m fine.”

I just stared into his eyes with this cheeky smile on my face.  I could already feel the sparks flying.  I wonder if he could too.  Then all of a sudden, he bent down and handed me his bandana that had fallen off.

“This is for you beautiful”

I was absolutely speechless.  This was the best day ever!

Then, I saw him slip a little piece of paper in the bandana.

“Promise you won’t read this until later”

 “I promise.”

I wanted to open that paper so bad!  What could THE Taylor Caniff want to give me, or even tell me?  I mean, he gave me his bandana!  The bandana's are like his babies (inserts laughing emoji).  And I mean, the other girls on stage are beautiful, what could he want with me?  But I am dead speechless, but I'm so happy I can't even tell you.  We were about to go off the stage, when THE Matthew Espinosa came up to me.

"Hey it was really cool hanging out with you." he said, gave that little smirk that is IRRISISTABLE, then walked away.

O.M.G.  I don't really know how to explain my happiness, or if it could even be put into words.  But, just when I thought that things couldn't get any better, Taylor snakes his arm around my waist and pulls me close into his embrace, and whispered to me...

"Hope to see you around beautiful." kissed me on the cheek, and walked away.

Oh he will