Chapter 11

Gianna's POV: 

When we were in the car, i was looking on instagram and twitter, and saw a bunch of pictures that fans had taken of Taylor and i on stage. There were some fans who were making ship names and edits that were really awesome, and they were saying really nice stuff like "i ship!" or "can they date already!!!". i snapshotted the edits and followed those fans. But then, there were pictures of us with really mean comments asking why he would even breath the same air as me or he shouldn't be allowed to conversate with ugly girls. the same thing was happening to Av and Hayes. There were pictures of them and there were nice comments but also mean ones. I could handle the hate because i really don't care AT ALL what people think of me because if they think there is something wrong with my life there is something missing from theres... soooo. People always hate, it's just life. I knew that if me and Taylor did ever date it would be worse, but i knew how not to listen to them. But on the other hand Avery is only 13 and probably doesn't know how to handle it, i looked back at her from the side mirror in the passenger seat and i saw her looking down at her phone with tears threatening to spill if she blinked. " Av it's gonna be okay, I am getting the same thing. Just ignore them, they are all jelous because your actually beautiful and amazing and smart and have a chance with Hayes... they don't" i said to her "Awwe Gi thanks i love you, you always know what to say" she replied.

" um what was on that piece of paper Taylor put in the bandana?" she asked. OH MY GOSH i almost forgot about that, i ripped out the bandana out of my bag and took out the paper which said "call me xoxo 1234 567 8900" "IT'S HIS PHONE NUMBER!" i screached on the top of my lungs. " WHAT!?!?!?! CALL IT" Avery screamed as she pulled up the app for me to call him. I dialed it as fast as i could and after the 3 ring.... "hello?"