Chapter 14

Hayes POV:

 oh my... this is Avery's sister oh my gosh i hope that she doesn't get mad at me for liking Avery... Should i tell her that i like her, nah probably not till later. 

Gianna POV:

"Hi boys oh my god i can't even believe im meeting you guys right now" cam said "aww babe, it's so nice to meet you too" then Nash goes "oooo your Gianna right, I saw you with Taylor yesterday." "yupp that's me!" "O Hayes literally you and my sister are so adorable together." "thanks, she is really beautiul." "aw it was really amazing meeting you thanks for signing my shirt." Then cam said "It's always a pleasure to meet a beauty like you" and now i'm on my way to see jack and jack.. "Hey beautiful how are you liking VIP so far?" jack G said "i'm so happy to meet you guys it's literally a dream." "aww nice meeting you." And then i looked over my shoulder to see Avery blushing while talking to Hayes.

Avery'sPOV:

Hayes and me were talking while he was signing my shirt and he called me gorgeous!!! I MUST BE BLUSHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. "soo Avery i was thinking that maybe you and your sister can come back to the hotel and hang out with me and the guys later tonight around 7 ish?" "oh my gosh sure i'd love to." "ok see you then pretty."

Gianna's POV:

And now strangely i am talking to Jack g and laughing when all of the sudden I see Taylor look at me and wink. OH MY GOSH i'm going to see him next... this is gonna be awesome.

Taylor's POV (booyahhh)

YES shes on my way to me and Carter's table. Shes so beautiful, i don't even know how to describe it, and Hayes really really likes Avery iv'e never seen him look at a girl the way he looks at her. But let's hope they work out, i think they will.

Gianna's POV:

"Heyyyy don't I know you.. O the one and only Prince charming" "And this is the one and only princess", " (laughs) hi Tay im so happy to see you agiain." "ya o I was wondering I maybe you and Avery would like to come back to the hotel around 7 and hang out and watch movies for a while?" "Yah of course, i'll see you later prince." "see you later princess." Then Carter wispered in my ear "he must really like you.".... o i hope so.