Chapter 2

LUKE'S POV*

After breakfast, James and Skip came over. We decided, for the first day we'd start with a game of Truth or Dare with the girls, to see what they were really made of.

The eight of us sat in a circle. Jai got an empty bottle and put it in the middle. James was filming.

'Hi guys, it's the Janoskians here and our three fan winners, Leah, Heidi and Ivy'

The girls waved at the camera.

'This week' Beau continued 'We're playing Truth or Dare, in pairs. I'll be with Heidi' he said, sliding an arm around her and pulling her closer.

'Leah's all mine, obviously' I ran a hand through my hair, and went to sit next to her on the sofa, where she laughed at my pretend-flirting.

'Any takers?' said Ivy. Beau and I glared at Jai.

'Oh, you can be with me' said Jai quickly. Beau rolled his eyes.

'Another failed video' said Skip, punching Jai in the crotch. So happy it wasn't me this time.

Skip and James got picked first, and obviously picked dare. They had to go outside a random person's house, and hump each other, making loud sexual noises. Skip was sick, James looked really embarrassed and out of

place. Haha, stupid faggots.

Beau and Heidi were next. Time to have some fun...

*Beau's POV*

I wondered if she was really going to do it. This would be the first time I'd seen a girl do a prank without complaining. I was already surprised when Luke suggested it: Heidi accepted without any hesitation.

Leah went into the fitting rooms first, her camera hidden under her shirt. She stood at the end of the corridor, inconspicuously holding up the camera to film. The boys, Ivy and I stood outside, and then Heidi went in, holding up a pair of jeans to the attendant.

Jai was biting his lip trying not to laugh at Heidi's straight face. Impressive.

I waited a few moments, and then it started.

'UUIUEEEEEEEEH' a deep moan came from the cubicle Heidi was in. The attendant jumped in alarm. Ivy had tears in her eyes from resisting laughter; soon she and Jai had run off towards the back of the shop, fists in their mouths.

I smiled. 'EEEENNAAAUUUGGGH' Heidi screeched. 'Aooowww'. The attendant's cheeks went scarlet. She didn't know what to do.