Chapter 4

*Continued Leah's POV*

Well my stomach felt much better now, at least.

About 4 seconds after I'd thrown up my milk, Luke threw his up, and was cheered on by all the boys. Ugh, I hate losing.

Ivy handed me some mouthwash-thank GOD for that- and I brought the bottle to my lips, swooshing it around my mouth before spitting it out on the ground and tossing the bottle to Luke.

Jai, Ivy, Skip and James were still chugging their milk. So glad that's over for me now.

Oh but I still feel queasy. I kneel down and close my eyes. The cool wind feels nice against my hot skin. A pair of cool hands press gently against my cheeks. That feels nice.

'You okay there?'

'Yeah. I don't like throwing up, much' I admit

'Sorry' he whispered, letting go of my face to stroke my hair back off my face. Wow that does feel nice. Why was he apologising?

I leant into his touch. 'Thanks J-Luke' I stammered, feeling a little light-headed.

Maybe I shouldn't have taken Luke's advice and actually eaten some breakfast.

Luke tensed and unwound his fingers from my hair. I opened my eyes. 'Did you just nearly call me Jai?'

Oh shit.

'Oh I'm just feeling a little light-headed, sorry'

Luke nodded, unconvinced.

'Luke! I can tell you apart from Jai!'

He slowly stood, and reached down to pull me up too. He couldn't honestly think I can't tell him apart from his brother, could he?

'Okay I'll prove it.' I said.

*Jai's POV*

Luke and I swapped around our shirts, hats, and headphones, leaving some as they were. I really hope Leah is as confident as she said she is. I really can't take Luke being pissed at me for the next month because Leah kisses me instead of him by mistake.

Ivy seems about just as happy about the arrangement as I am. She sits crossed legged on a patch of grass she found that isn't covered in coloured milk. She shoots glares at Leah, Luke, and finally me. I feel a bit bad...

A blindfolded Leah walks over and stands in front of Luke and I, guided by James who has his hands on her shoulders.

'Okay, let's go. I'm going to pat you guys down, and tell you which is Luke and which is Jai. And when I'm confident I know who's Luke, which'll take about a minute, I'll give him the kiss I owe him.'

I try to suppress a smile, and glance over at Ivy, to see her take on all this. MAN, if looks could kill...

*Leah's POV*

This is gonna be easy.

I went to the twin on my left, and outstretch my hands. I feel his torso and shoulders, then run my fingers down his arms. He shivers a little. Aww!

His fingers were cold, and I interweave them with my warm ones. Hmm.

I skim one hand down his chest, noticing he's wearing a button-down. But I know they could have swapped tops, so I try and ignore it.

My fingers travel to his collar bone, and find a pair of Beats headphones.

I go to the next twin, and run my fingers through his hair, hearing a sharp intake of breath as I do so. My fingers are blocked by a beanie that's on his hair. I stroke his face, and follow his eyebrow with my finger. I grin to myself, at how jealous every other Janoskian fan would be if they saw me doing this.

I gently trace my hands down his throat, and find a chain. I follow it to the middle where I feel a cross. Luke was wearing this chain. But they could have swapped.

I take a step closer to twin number 2, losing my fingers in his hair. I use one hand to ease his beanie off, and hold it down by my side.

My face centimetres from his, our lips achingly close, I can feel his warm, shallow breath. I glance down, to the tiny gap between the make-shift blindfold that is Beau's scarf, and my cheekbone. I can just about make out a flicker of the red beanie in my hand, and chuckle softly against his mouth before my lips finally find his.

hehehe guys i'm sorry i haven't posted in aaages, i had exams and now i'm fasting for Ramadan, but this is a bit i wrote earlier! sorry its short! but i'll post more soon, because i have loads more saved i just need to upload....

but anyway which twin do you think she kissed??!? comment and let me know! ;)