Chapter 3

*Beau's POV*

I sighed. 'Jai, let's just go, Luke's gonna be a while. LUKE, HURRY THE...hell up' I smiled at my mum as she entered the corridor, giving me a stern look. She didn't really care about us swearing, but she doesn't like shouting around the house.

Luke probably didn't hear me, or just wasn't bothered to take his

earphones out, from his bed, which he was still in.

Jai emerged from the kitchen

adjusting his favourite red beanie, yawning. It was early, but we

always filmed dares early when we could; there would be less people about, and hopefully, less fans about.

'Let's go' said Jai, chucking his Mario and Luigi slippers through his bedroom door, where they coincidentally both hit Luke square in the face. 'Little shit' said Jai, smiling as Luke cursed loudly.

As we walked to the grocers, I couldn't help thinking about Heidi. I'd only known her for a day, and yet I knew there was something different about her. She was so outgoing and beautiful and bright, yet, I sensed a much sensitive side to her, that not many people

could see.

Jai stopped walking.

'What?' I asked him

'You know what. Just ask her out, Beau.'

Damn. I wish Luke was with me now. Jai was by far the more...insightful twin.

'What are you talking about?'

'Heidi.' He started walking again.

I suppose there was no hiding it.

I couldn't believe I was about to ask advice from my baby brother, but sometimes Jai is more mature than me for these types of things. 'Okay fine. But isn't it too early?'

Jai considered this. 'Nope. It's never too early for love. You know how Nonno and Nonna met.'

That was true. Our grandparents had met one day at a wedding, in Italy where they lived. Nonna'd tripped over Nonno while catching the bouquet, falling beside him. The next week they were engaged. I smiled. They were the happiest couple I knew.

'That's true'

We arrived at the grocers, and went straight to the dairy section.

'What about you and Ivy' I said, turning the tables.