Date - Part 1

Third Person POV

It was around five pm when Yoongi and Jimin woke up, on the same bed, cuddling with Yoongi spooning the other. The pair had slept through the blaring alarm and missed both breakfast and lunch. Yoongi woke up first, opening one of his eyelids lazily to find Jimin's hands on his stomach and his head buried in his chest. Yoongi was surprised at first and then realized that it was Jimin who asked to sleep next to him as he couldn't sleep without another person earlier that day. Yoongi looked down to sleeping Jimin and from his view, he could see the delicate features of the orange haired boy, his long eyelashes, and his cute nose was perfect. And those lips. They were pink and plump and so... kissable.

Without thinking twice, the older took his free hand, one that wasn't hugging Jimin's waist, and he used it to trace the gentle features, running his fingers along his eyelids with great caution and on his nose. And then, he took a huge risk and placed his finger on Jimin's lips, just feeling for a second before pulling his bottom lip down slightly.

Wait what?

Yoongi immediately removed his hands away from Jimin and looked at him again. He couldn't believe he was actually thinking and appreciating the guy who he is supposed to be fighting with to get Taehyung. Blaming it on his lack of sleep, Yoongi didn't ponder too much on the matter before carefully waking up and heading to the bathroom making sure he doesn't wake up the younger. Oh, how he was wrong.

Jimin opened one of his eyes slowly after making sure that Yoongi wasn't in the room. After he heard the sink going on, he woke up and ran his fingers through his bright hair. He couldn't comprehend their situation. Yoongi, the gay fuckboy of the college, tracing his face, and then his lips? What was happening? Is it possible that he likes me? When he comes to think of it, he almost blushed when Yoongi was touching him and he then felt his face warm up. Jimin shook his head hurriedly from what he was realizing... liking Yoongi! He was supposed to be his rival! Jimin tried his very best to convince himself that he likes Taehyung and it seemed to work for the moment. Just for the moment.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was sitting on his dorm desk, typing at the speed of light to complete his English paper. He was almost done with it and it took him about half an hour to complete the essay. He then decided that he should be getting ready for his date with Jungkook. Taehyung immediately blushes at the thoughts of the other day when Jungkook shyly asked him out and he felt multiple butterflies in his stomach. Taehyung decided that they would go for their movie at around seven pm and so he decided to that he would go to the mall they decided to meet up on and first color his hair a different color. He was getting bored of his blonde locks already.

So Taehyung quickly changed into a red t-shirt and some black skinny jeans before heading out, not forgetting his black cardigan and his scarf. After around a five-minute silent walk, Taehyung found himself sitting in the seat and deciding which color to choose and he ended up choosing silver, because why not.

Yoongi and Jimin, on the other hand, were apparently top-notch stalkers. They both completely ignored the fact that they cuddled and got on with the original plan. They both got each other's phone numbers and decided that Yoongi will follow Taehyung and Jimin will follow Jungkook. Yoongi was currently outside the saloon, watching Taehyung as he closes his eyes and listens to music while the professionals take care of his hair. As he was getting tired of waiting, he decided that he would get a little something to drink while he waited. While he was away, Taehyung's hair had already finished and Taehyung now had beautiful grey locks and they were styled in a very unique and beautiful way.

Yoongi's mouth fell agape when he saw Taehyung's beauty in that silver hairstyle. It was absolutely gorgeous and stunning. Yoongi then immediately called Jimin when he saw that Taehyung was standing up and heading to the counter to pay.