Date - Part 3

Third Person POV

Jungkook and Taehyung were walking to their bus stop that takes them to their college, their arms intertwined with each other. It was around nine in the night and so there weren't a lot of people roaming the streets. The pair were joking around in the restaurant for quite a long time, snapping some more pictures and just being silly together. Jungkook saw Taehyung's beautiful smile every time he said something or made him laugh and he absolutely loved it. Taehyung also grew to like Jungkook's fond look and his bunny smile he flashed rarely.

The walk was silent, it wasn't awkward though. Jungkook and Taehyung walked in sync and Taehyung sighed as he lightly tightened his grip on Jungkook's hand. Jungkook, deciding to have some fun, gripped his hand back, once. Taehyung then smiled to himself before pressing twice and Jungkook followed twice again. And then the younger squeezed Taehyung's hand four times and Taehyung did the same. The pair continued to squeeze each other's hands and they looked at each other for a quick second before bursting out laughing.

To any bystander, the scene might seem weird, two guys walking with their hands together and then suddenly bursting out into laughter but for the two males, it felt, special. Yes, very special and Jungkook's grin widened when he saw Taehyung's bright smile, lighting up his night. Taehyung and Jungkook soon arrived at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to come.

"Kook?" Taehyung called out, his hand snakes around Jungkook's biceps and clings on to them.

"Hmmm?" Jungkook hums while turning to look at Taehyung's doe eyes that seemed to shine brighter than his silver earring.

"Nothing," Taehyung mumbled and looked down, staring at their intertwined hands. Jungkook raised his eyebrows in confusion but didn't ponder on it any further. The bus soon arrived, to the couple's dismay as they had to let go of their hands to get inside. Once in, Taehyung went up the stairs and onto the upper deck of the bus and was not surprised when most of the seats were empty.

Taehyung swiftly moved into the double seat, sitting inside and making way for Jungkook to sit right next to him. Jungkook sat right next to the said male and Taehyung didn't waste any time to lay his head on the other's shoulder, almost stuffing his face in the crook of the other's warm neck. Jungkook was quite surprised at first and stiffened but he got used to it pretty quickly. He then softened when he turned to his side and saw Taehyung's eyes closed and his lips all puffed up. Jungkook took the time to trace his finger on the other's flawless features.

Taehyung was absolutely perfect, his eyes, the cute mole on his nose and one on his cheek and his puffed out lips were all the definition of perfection. Jungkook couldn't believe that he got himself a date with the prettiest human being he has ever seen. He absolutely couldn't believe his luck. Jungkook continued to just watch, taking everything into detail, trying to remember his striking features. In this perspective, Taehyung looked so gentle and angel like and Jungkook felt like he needed to protect the gorgeous Kim Taehyung with all his heart. That meant protecting him, loving him and not hurting him.

Taehyung was surprised when Jungkook planted his lips on the elder's nose and he tried his hardest to continue to balance out his breathing. He couldn't help but scrunch his nose lightly and Jungkook cooed internally at the cute act.

Jungkook then took out his phone, scrolling through messages and his Instagram.

Taehyung peeked over Jungkook's shoulder, only one eye opening to look. His eyes widened as he realized that the younger was actually looking through Taehyung's Instagram posts and liking almost all his pictures. Jungkook stopped scrolling when he viewed his most recent, a selfie with Jungkook, sitting next to the other in the theatre. Jungkook had already shared the pictures with Taehyung.