Plans

Third Person POV

Taehyung's heart fluttered when he heard Jungkook and he giggled lightly, before making his way into his dorm, careful not to wake Hoseok up but it was too later. Hoseok had already stirred up in his sleep and was sitting on the bed, looking at Taehyung with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Hoseok had gotten up because of a certain someone shouting an enthusiastic 'YES' outside his dorm. Taehyung giggling in his room shortly after just raised his worries.

"Hey Hobi hyung!" Taehyung called out and Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Who was that?" Hoseok asked, ignoring Taehyung's kind greeting.

"Jungkook," Taehyung asked, looking down and Hoseok's eyebrows shot up in surprise. Taehyung got one look at his hyung's questioning look and looked down, the floor suddenly spiking his interest. Hoseok, noticing that Taehyung was not looking at him, furrowed his eyebrows again before calling out to Taehyung.

"Hey, nothing's wrong with having a crush!" Hoseok said and Taehyung looked up and shook his head back and forth.

"No, It's not a crush, at least not yet, I just started to have slight feelings for him," Taehyung said and Hoseok facepalmed.

"That's what's called having a crush you pabo," he said and chuckled to himself.

"No, that's not it, I think I might like two other people as well..." Taehyung trailed off and Hoseok turned on the lights before patting on his bed, urging Taehyung to come sit next to him.

"Taehyung, tell me everything," Hoseok demanded and Taehyung looked at his hyung questionably before sighing and giving in and telling him everything. From the start with Jungkook's beanie and then to Yoongi's constant flirtatious acts and Jimin's singing. Hoseok was indeed confused since he wasn't aware that it was possible for someone to have feelings for three other people. But he was there for Taehyung.

"So, you're saying you like the heartbreaker, the gay fuckboy, and the straight fuckboy," Hoseok put it making Taehyung's explanation in a sentence.

"No, well maybe... but I'm not sure. I guess tomorrow might be helpful," Taehyung said. Hoseok's eyebrows shot up again in confusion.

"What's happening tomorrow," he asked and Taehyung blushed.

"Jungkook, he's asked me out on a date..." Taehyung said, only above a whisper and Hoseok shirked in happiness.

"JUNGKOOK ASKED YOU ON A DATE!?!"

***

"Knew I shouldn't have let that coconut alone with Taehyung, look what he did," Yoongi said to Jimin. They were both at the foot of Taehyung's door, eavesdropping. While the pair were going to their dorms, Yoongi, being the genius, decided that he should go and see what Jungkook and Taehyung where doing. Little did he know, Jimin had the same idea. And so, they joined forces and worked together.

"You're right, and now the fetus asked Taehyung out and he made a pretty good first impression," Jimin mumbled, mostly to himself but Yoongi heard it and it didn't help his already down mood. He really wanted to win this 'competition'. If he didn't have Taehyung, he needed to make sure that Jungkook wouldn't have him either.

"Hey short stuff?" Yoongi asked and Jimin hissed darkly.

"You're just a centimeter taller than me, you dick," Jimin said and Yoongi chuckled.

"Still tall enough to look down at you," he said, standing up straight and looking down at Jimin who rolled his eyes.

"Okay, anyway, we need to make sure that Taehyung and Jungkook's 'date' doesn't go-" Yoongi started but the pair were interrupted by the college security guard.