Chapter 1

OMG... Ok so this takes place in New York City:)) I'll update pretty regularly... Hope you like it! Here it goes. Ok Byeeeeee

"Where's my fucking money?" he yelled at me as he slammed me against the brick in the alley.

"I told you, I don't have it yet. I just need a few more weeks," I pleaded.

"Mabyn, cut the shit. You owe me 500 dollars. I got other people to deal to that can actually pay me," James threatened as his hand moved to my neck.

"Just give me one more month" I begged " I swear I'll have the money by then."

"Fine. One more month, only now you owe 600. If you can't come up with the money then you'll just have to work for it," he sneered  "A pretty girl like you can make a lot of money for me."

"Alright. Fine, one month," I agreed, more to myself than James.

James was still pushing me against the wall when I heard someone yell " Hey! Leave her alone!"

A tall, blonde, muscular boy came running down the alley.

"Get your hands off of her!" he threatened to James.

James' head broke focus from me and his head snapped in the peculiar boy's direction. By the time he could figure out what was going on the blonde haired boy had already punched James in the face.

"What the hell was that!" I asked.

"C'mon, you really should be thanking me," the boy responded back.

He took my hand as James still laid on the ground. He led me out of the alley and into a nearby coffeeshop. We sat down at a table in the back corner.

"What the fuck was that all about?" I asked a little too loudly. Some heads turned in my direction.

"I was helping you out. You were in trouble," the boy blankly stated.

I stared at him shocked. He was hot. This person had a defined jawline, bulging muscles, and some-what curly hair. I kept admiring him until he started to chuckle.

"Aren't you going to say thank you?" he smiled.

"Thanks," I retorted sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

I couldn't stop staring at this boy. He was perfect. I was taking in his features when he interrupted my thoughts again.

"If you don't mind me asking... what was all that about. You know in the alley?" he spoke up. He had an Australian accent. When he finished speaking he looked at me with a crooked smile and for a second I thought he winked at me.

Shit. I can't tell him. Oh yeah I smoke weed and I'm late paying my drug dealer. Cause that won't sound sketchy and awful at all.

"I-eh-I was walking home from work. He was um-eh my ex-boyfriends friend. He had a thing for me a while back but I thought he was over it. James, is his name, grabbed me. Then he pulled me down that alley way. I told him to fuck off but he wouldn't leave me alone. That's when he started moving in and pushed me against the wall," I stopped to look at this boy to see if he was buying it.

He was leaning in close grasping onto each word I was saying. He was fiddling with his beat up shirt in his fingers though. I kept going.

"James said if I didn't fuck with him then well, I didn't really have a choice. I called him an asshole and a perv and then that's when you came superhero," I added acriminously at the end.

He pondered what I just told him for a while and muttered things under his breath. Finally he looked up at me and said "Are you alright?"

"Sure. Happens alot. A big girl like me can handle herself in a big city like this," I responded and started to stand up.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to sit down. His eyes stared back at me saying "you have to tell me more"

I rolled my eyes and sat back down. I crossed my legs and fluttered my eyes flirtatiously overly exaggerated. I looked at the handsome boy and giggled "What?"

"What's you name?" he asked more intently than normal people.

"Mabyn. Mabyn Casper," I stated back "and yours?"

He snickered and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Ashton. Ashton Irwin."