Chapter 4

Just to clear it up you pronounce Mabyn's name May-bin. This is going to be a really short chapter but oh well.

It was starting to get cold which woke me up. I looked around and I didn't know where I was.

Shit.

I had my clothes still on, my phone, and my purse. Well that's a good start.

I stood up and noticed that I was in some apartment complex that wasn't mine. I did a Google search on where I was and I was an hour away from my building. What the legitimate hell happened last night? I called Luke. He didn't pick up. I couldn't call Michael to come pick me up.

Fuck. I couldn't call Ashton. Who else could I call though? It's not like I really had any other friends besides Luke.

I could call Calum. It wouldn't be that weird. He's a pretty good friend of mine. Were just co-workers at the upscale restaurant Aquavit downtown. Calum is a sweet guy he wouldn't mind. Would he?

I dialed his number and forgot what I was doing until his voice answered through my phone.

"Hello? Who is this?" he asked groggily.

"It's Mabyn. Why do you sound tired?" I asked.

"Maybe because it's 3 o'clock in the fucking morning that's why," Calum joked.

"Oh yeah," I said blushing even though he couldn't see me.

"Why are you calling again?" he asked I could tell he was silently laughing on the other end.

"Yeah I somehow ended up uh-drunk and hour away from home. I know you live close to here so do you think maybe you could um-" I said before Calum cut me off.

"I'd be happy to come pick you up. Just give me directions and I'll be there as soon as I can," Calum thankfully agreed.

"You're quite possibly the best person ever do you know that?" I said.

"I know, I know. Just text me the address. Will you be fine until I get there? Just stay in a building if you can," he asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Thank you so much," I thanked him. 

"No problem. Alright I'll see you soon,"

-----------

Calum pulled up to the curb and got out of his car and came over to me.

"Wow you look like shit," he laughed as he nudged my arm with his fist.

"You look pretty bad yourself my friend," I winked,"I can't thank you enough for this. I'll pay you $20 or something. I'm not kidding."

"Nah it's fine. Just happy I could help a friend out," Calum smiled real cheesy.

We got in the car and pulled away. I tried to stay awake and talk to Calum but my hangover was catching up with me. I dozed off  to sleep until Calum shook me to tell me we were back at my apartment.

I got out and gave him a hug thanking him once again for everything. I headed back to my apartment and flopped onto my welcoming bed. My plan right now was to just sleep for forever.

I know that Ashton hasn't really been in the story a lot but don't worry I got it. Sorry for the short chapter but I'm really tired so I'm going to bed. Yayyyy Calum is in the story now:)