Chapter 2 || First Day

It's been a week since I got my acceptance video thing. I was super excited to start my first day at school. I look at myself in the mirror one last time just to make sure everything was perfect.

Hair?
Yup!

Uniform?
Perfect!

Other? ((Accessories))
Great!

I grin as I grab my bag and walk downstairs and see my mom in the kitchen, almost done making breakfast for me, my brother and my sister. I sit down at my usual spot and wait for mom to bring breakfast.

"Sissy!! Your going to be a hero right!?" My 4 year old brother asked me. I giggle softly at him,

"You bet I am! I'm going to be the best hero! Then I can get lots of money to support my family and I can save lots of people!" I reply to him.

"You won't forget about us right?" My 4 year old sister asked. She looked like she was about to tear up. I smile at her,

"I could never! How could I forget about the best little sister ever!?" I asked and pat her head. It seemed to cheer her up and she smiled happily. My mom then walked over to the table with breakfast.

"Your really good at cheering people up (Y/n). You'll make such a great hero.." Mom said and smiled at me as she set the food down on the table. I chuckle a little embarrassed and looked at the food. I grabbed the food I wanted and quickly started eating.

After I finished my breakfast Mom took pictures of me in my uniform. She then made me and my little siblings take a picture together. After the photo taking I grabbed my bag and put my shoes on, "I'm off!" I said.

"Ah wait sweetheart! Do you want me to drive you to school for your first day?" She asked. I shook my head no.

"U.A. High isn't that far from here so I can walk plus I don't want these two cuties to be late for school," I said and gently pinch my siblings cheeks as soon as I mentioned it.

My mom nodded, "okay sweetie just be careful and don't be late!" She said and smiled. I nod and walk out of my house. As soon as I woke up this morning I watched the acceptance video again to confirm what class I was going to. 'Class 1-A' I repeat over and over in my head.

[ TIMESKIP ]

I arrived at the school and grin happily. I've always wanted to go to this school and here I am! I quickly walk through the front doors and see tons of students inside. I frown and slowly make my way to the front office, "um..excuse me...what floor is the Hero course located on?" I ask politely.

"Hm? For what year sweetie?" The office lady asks.

"First year" I reply.

"Okay, second floor," she replied.

I quickly nod and make my way to the second floor of the school and look for my classroom.

'1-E...'

'1-D...'

'1-C..'

'1-B..'

'1-A!'

I grin as I find the right classroom and open the door, I was one of the first people there. I see some familiar faces but I'm not sure from where. Then a boy with dark blue hair and glasses quickly walks over to me, "you!" He said. I look at him and rasied an eyebrow.

"Me?" I said

"Yes you!" He said, "your the reckless girl at the entrance exams!" He said.

'oh it's him!' I thought. "Ohhhh!! I remember you! Cool! Looks like we're going to be in the same class together!" I say happily and quickly take out my phone.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! You?" I asked as I quickly pulled up add new contact to my phone.

"Tenya Iida!" He replied and quickly did the same after realizing what I was doing. I nodded and we traded phones, quickly giving each other our numbers.

"Iida!" I heard a girlish voice say and I look at the front door and see a girl with short brown hair with walking into the classroom, "I'm so glad were in the same class together! Oh? And who are you?" She asked and looked at me.

"O-oh me? Uhm I'm (Y/n) (L/n)!" I said not expecting her to pay attention to me.

"Oh I'm Ochako Uraraka!" She said. I then quickly recognized her.

"Levitation girl!" I said out loud. She looked at me confused for a second and then caught on.

"My quirk isn't levitation it's gravity!" She said and grinned. I immediately blush from embarrassment.

"It is!? Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said. She giggled, "it's fine!" She said.

I nod and look at my feet. She then pulls out her phone, "lets exchange numbers!" She said and I nodded in agreement.

[ TIMESKIP ]

After all the students showed up and claimed desks I realized I didn't and that I didn't have a place to sit when class started. Then a guy-- wait no, a yellow caterpillar walked in. The whole class was confused. Then it unzips itself and crawls out of the... sleeping bag? I then realize that he's the pro hero Eraser Head. As soon as he gets out of the sleeping bag he sees me not sitting, "why aren't you sitting, class has started," he said.

"Uhm...there aren't aren't empty seats or desks," I reply awkwardly. He then gets a look like he just remembered something.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)," I said.

He nodded to himself, "I didn't know who you are so I couldn't have found you but there have been some last minute changes, you have been transferred to class 1-B" he said. My eyes widened, '1-B!? But probably dont know anyone there, I'll be alone!!' I thought.

"Do you know where 1-B is?" He asked, I nod reluctantly. I look at Tenya and Ochako's faces to see that they had a sad look, I gave a small wave goodbye and walked out of my classroom with my stuff.

I walk to class 1-B and slowly open the door and walk in, everyone's attention quickly turned to me. I looked at the teacher and bow, "I'm sorry for being late" I said.

"No need to bow. Now, why are you late?" He asked. I stand up straight and look at him.

"Because I found out last minute that I was transferring from class 1-A to 1-B," I said

"CLASS 1-A SCUM IS HERE!? HAHAHA! WHY DID YOU DO TO GET TRANSFERRED SO-- ACK!" A boy with blonde hair yelled before getting hit by a girl with orange hair, "ignore him, please continue," she said and smiled at you.

'is this class just as weird as 1-A?' I thought.

---

Hey hey! So I just realized I update this book between 12-3 am so I'm very sorry for any mistakes in here! But I really hope your enjoying the story so far! Bye!!