Chapter 5 || The Mall (2)

I wake up and look around, still trying to process what happened. I had a painful headache. I look up and see Monoma looking down at me. I then realize my head is on his lap. I quickly sat up and move away from.

Wrong choice.

I grab my head as my headache got worse.

"Fuck..." I mumble. Monoma looked at me confused,

"You okay?"

"No I'm not dumbass. I have a huge headache..fuckk..." You say.

Monoma frowned and stood up. He held out his hand for me to grab, "we have to go," he said. You glare at him, "what??" You say confused

'Why is he acting like this??'

'I thought he hated me..'

Then I hear a loud crash nearby, "come on (Y/n)! We don't have any time to waste. We have to find a way out of here and we have to find Kendo and Tetsutetsu!" He said, his voice gaining a bit of panic

I look at the entrance of the store and see it was blocked off. Then the seriousness of this situation increased. I quickly looked back at Monoma and grab his hand. He helped me up, we then started looking for a way out. It doesn't help that both of our quirks are useless in this type of situation.

"Ah! (Y-Y/n)! Come here!" I hear Monoma say. I quickly run over to where he was, behind the counter, there was a side room which he was in currently. I walk in as look around. There where shelf's with boxes on them, each labeled with what was inside.

I then spot Monoma across the room by a different door, my eyes widened happily.

"Monoma! Your a life saver!!" I said and quickly walk over to him. He smiled and opened the door. It lead into the store next to the one we were in. I see the entrance wasn't closed off, I quickly grab Monoma's hand and walk over to the entrance. I look down ((the store is on the second floor)) and see pro hero's fighting a group of villains.

I see one pro hero guiding civilian's out, "Monoma. We have to get down there and go to that hero!" I say and point at the hero. Monoma nodded and we started making our way to the stairs. We slowly went down them and I activate my quirk.

"Don't look at me Monoma. Touch me and copy my quirk okay?" He nods and touches my hand.

"So this is your quirk..but how did you know mine?" He asked

"Uhm..I'll tell you later," you said, "well we have to run past the villains, direct you- my quirk at them okay?" He nods.

"Okay...let's go then!" I said and start running, Monoma close behind me.

All the villains looked at me and Monoma, 'perfect' I thought. Then all their eyes shot up quickly. The pro hero who was helping civilians outside see's us. She quickly got us and got us outside. Scolding us as she did.

[ TIMESKIP ]

We where taken to a small shelter with all the other civilians. We quickly met up with Kendo and Tetsutetsu.

"Omg are you two okay!?" Kendo asked worried.

"I'm fine, just a few scratches and a painful headache," I say.

"Monoma...why were you limping?" Tetsutetsu asked

I looked at Monoma and then realized, this whole time he was limping.

"Is your ankle hurt?" I ask.

He glared at me, "HAHAHA! I wasn't limping! I'm perfectly fine!! I don't need 1-A scum worrying about me!" He said.

'ouch'

Even though he said that though I could see in his eyes he really was hurt. Suddenly Kendo grabs my hand and drags me away.

"K-Kendo?" I said confused

As soon as we where far enough away from the boys she stopped.

"You seemed hurt when he said that (Y/n)...Did Monoma act different in the mall or something?" She asked and looked straight into my eyes.

'Damn she's good,'

I then explained to her how he acted at the mall.

"You... didn't hate him?" She asked

"No? I don't know... Everything...I don't know...ouch.." I said and grab my head. My headache started to worsen the more I thought about it.

"You okay?" Kendo asked

"My headache just got worse.." I said and looked at her.

She frowned and sighed, "Let's head back to the others and get some sleep. They're not letting us leave until the villains are taken care of and they make sure everyone is out of the mall," I nod and we walk back over to Monoma and Tetsutetsu. Who somehow got four blankets.

"How'd you get those?" I asked

"They said it's gonna take a while so they're handing out blankets," Tetsutetsu explained. I nodded.

Tetsutetsu then handed Kendo one blanket and Monoma handed me one.

We then all sat down. I sat next to Monoma and Kendo sat next to Tetsutetsu. Monoma seemed somewhat tense when I sat next to him but didn't see anything. Kendo then rested her head on Tetsutetsu's shoulder. He blushed as she slowly feel asleep, he then wrapped the blankets around them and rested his head on hers, Quickly falling asleep.

I then see Monoma calm down once they where both asleep. I looked at his face, "Hey Monoma..," I said

"Yeah?"

"Do you hate me?" I asked and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I don't know...do you?"

"I don't know.." I replied and slowly fell asleep

---

Ahhh!!

I really like this Chapter!!

Well I'm sorry for inconsistent updates!! But it's the middle of the year and big projects for my classes are starting and stuff.

I'm also very lazy--

But I'll try to get updates out soon!!

Thank you for reading and goodbye for now!!