Chapter 3 || 1-A Scum

I sigh and looked at the teacher, "Again I'm really sorry," he said. The teacher nods, "it's fine, you sit right there," he said and pointed at an empty spot next to the boy who called you "1-A scum". I nod and sit down next to him.

"Okay, as I was saying we will be going to the entrance ceremony so act on your best behavior," he said.

"Hey will class 1-A be there??" A student asked.

"No. Aizawa always skips the entrance ceremony with his students," he replied.

"You hear that 1-A scum, you could have skipped the ceremony!" The boy next to me whispered. I groan a bit annoyed, "I have a name you know," I whisper back and glare at him.

"And I don't ca--" he started but was cut off by the teacher. "(L/n)! Monoma! Pay attention and stop talking!" He yelled.

I smirk and pay attention to the teacher as he continued his conversation about the first week of school.

[ TIMESKIP ]

Once Mr. Sekijiro finished explaining the week we all stood up to go to the entrance ceremony. I see the orange haired girl from before walk over to me, "Hi! I'm Kendo Istuka! Do you want to sit next to me during the ceremony??" She asked. I raised an eyebrow but nod, at least I have someone to talk to, "sure!" I say happily.

"Great!" She replies and we start walking to the gym together.

When we walked in the gym was huge! I looked at Kendo and she just smiled at me. We quickly walk over to the area where the first years sit. I sit down and Kendo sits next to me. Next some super loud guy sits next to her. Then the blonde hair guy from this morning walked over to me and said, "Move 1-A Scum," he said. I glare at him,

"Like I said in class, I have a name! Also, I'm not moving!" I say and frown.

"And like I said I don't ca-" he started but got hit by Kendo. She then made him sit next to me.

"Kendo! Why did you put him next to me???" I ask and pout slightly.

"Because I want him to get along with you," she said.

"But what if I don't want to get along with him?" I ask. She then glared at me and I tense up, "g-got it!" I said. She then smiled and sat back down next to the other dude.

"Ah wait Kendo, scince the ceremony hasn't started can I get your number?" I ask. She looks at me and nods, "Sure!" She said. We then exchanged numbers.

[ TIMESKIP ]

After a bit I learned that the boy sitting next to Kendo was Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. It was fun talking to them both, Monoma seemed to be pouting or something as we all talked. He then suddenly inserted himself into our conversation, "hey Kendo, why are you even trying to be friends with this 1-A Scum" he said.

"Because you don't like her and Because she isn't '1-A scum' anymore," Kendo replied, she put air quotes around the words '1-A Scum'. I smile at her,

"You need to calm down with your inferiority complex Monoma-San," I said and looked at him.

He growled, "don't talk to me as if we're friends! And I didn't give you permission to say my name," he said.

"Jeez, fine Princess," I replied and rolled my eyes at him.

He growled and moved so he was sitting next to Tetsutetsu. I chuckled at him.