Ch. 5: Wake up

It was Sunday morning and, as usual, I slept in.

"Michael? Wake up. It's breakfast."

I heard Leah's soft voice close to my ear, and for a second, I thought I was dreaming. But when I opened my eyes, I found her kneeling by my bed while she chewed on her lip with a lock of hair twirled around her finger. Her eyes wandered curiously up and down my body, but instead of feeling self-conscious I felt hypnotized by the way her tongue spread moist across her lips. Then her lips curved up to a smirk.

"Looks like someone is glad to see me."

It made me look down, and I was mortified when I noticed my duvet had fallen to the floor during the night, meaning that the only thing covering my body was my boxer briefs. My morning glory was literally at full display right in front of her under a tent of cotton. Needless to say, I panicked and reached for the covers.

"Don't," Leah said and stopped me. "Don't hide yourself. I told you I like you, and I mean every part of you."

She put her hand on my chest and pushed me down. I didn't dare to breathe. I felt her fingers stroking my skin before they took a journey over my stomach and down to the waistband of my boxer. I gasped when she let her palm stroke over my whole length outside the thin fabric. She stroked me a few times and I let out a silent moan. Her cheek was so close to mine that her shallow, unsteady breath was fanning my ear. I guessed she was aroused too.

"You know I want you," she whispered, and her lips brushed my earlobe as she spoke. Then she cocked her head and her gaze met mine. It was filled with nothing but inexperienced lust, and my body tensed up to the point my that my muscles started trembling. Our noses touched, and her lips graced the skin of mine for a few seconds, before she leaned in. And then her soft, plump lips finally covered mine.

Morning breath! Morning breath!

My mind was shrieking in panic, but my body wouldn't listen. I felt ecstatic. An overwhelming desire welled through me, and I wanted the kiss to last forever. So when our lips slowly started moving, I gradually got more eager. Then greedily deepened it. And she kept stroking me, exploring my imprint, squeezing around my girth until it felt like I was going to burst.

Eventually I dared to place one hand on her perfectly shaped breast, and it felt so good in my hand that I could have sworn it belonged there. My other hand moved to her waist and a little below. The round shape of her butt was teasing the tip of my fingers and made me pant heavily. She let one of her legs slide between mine, and that was it for me. I couldn't hold back any longer.

I moaned her name into her ear, the moment my body started spasming in the rhythm of the best orgasm I'd ever had. And my warm cum filled my boxer and made a large wet spot. I was so embarrassed I could die!

"Shit! I'm sorry," I apologized between sharp breaths, still riding the waves from my peak.

"Please don't be. It was my fault. I just wanted you to feel good."

Her warm lips touched mine again.

"Did I succeed?" she smirked, and her cockiness made me chuckle. Then we heard Mary-Lou calling from the kitchen.

"Leah! Michael! Are you coming?"

"I guess I just did," I said with a sheepish grin. Leah giggled and kissed me one final time, before she went back into the kitchen.

"Michael's on his way."

❄️❄️❄️

After dinner, we were all seated in the living room. There was a terrible snowstorm outside and the wind made the whole house creak, and it seemed darker than normal evenings. But inside, Mary-Lou had dimmed lights and lit up a few candle lights that she'd placed on the coffee table and several other places in the room in case the power went out.

I'd found Paul's old guitar and sat down on the armchair that sort of had become mine since I got here. I took a few chords and tuned it. Took a few chords again and was pretty satisfied with the result. Even though I wasn't that much of a guitar player, I still felt confident enough to play. And soon the sound of Killing me Softly filled the air around us. I didn't play it as well as Tito did, but I guessed it was good enough. And when I started singing, everyone went quiet. Even Jack.

The song seeped into our hearts, and the words touched our souls. This was the magic with music. No matter how young or old you are, where you're from or the color of your skin. Nor your beliefs or your race mattered. Nothing mattered, but the feeling in the song. And this was why I was so passionate about it.

❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️

Mary-Lou was wiping her cheeks when the song ended. She'd obviously cried a bit.

"Oh, Michael. I can't believe how beautiful that was," she sniffled, and Paul nodded. I think he was touched as well because his eyes told on him. Leah wasn't able to say anything. Her eyes were in awe and her mouth was slightly open. And it was Jack that eventually broke the magic.

"Michael! Teach me how to dance! Please? Please? Pleeeeease?"

He jolted up and jumped up and down on the floor in front of me, until I put the guitar down and let him pull me after him to the middle of the floor. I was used to standing on the stage in front of hundreds and sometimes even thousands of people, but tonight I suddenly got nervous. It felt so intimate with just the six of us there.

Jack turned on 'I want you back' and hurried towards me for instructions. I reached my hands to the sky, curled down, and turned around before I stood up and clapped my hands. I encouraged Jack to do the same and with some minor adjustments, he managed just fine. We repeated a few times, before we went on.

I turned around, moved my shoulders, and started spinning my hands. Jack followed but failed to coordinate his body. I broke it into two and made him do the steps first. And when he got the hang of it, we added the hands too. Paul and Mary-Lou cheered, and Patrick studied us in silence, clearly fascinated.

"I think you need a third dancer to complete the flow in the middle," Leah giggled.

"Of course we do! Get up here!" I exclaimed and grabbed her hand. Then I lined us up with Jack on my left side, Leah on my right and me in the middle. Even Paul and May-Lou joined, and we were a complete Jackson five, only Hillbilly style. Then Patrick rewound the cassette and the song started again.

Our hands reached up in the air, before we curled, turned, and clapped. But then it was a mess, and we all laughed. I instructed them how to turn one by one, and we repeated in rhythm with the music. I signed for Patrick to rewind, and we started from the top again. Our movements were a little more synced, and we managed to turn on time.

We repeated a few more times until I was satisfied with my new crew, and after we did the whole dancing routine from the top, I started to sing along with the song and dance freestyle. Jack and Leah joined me and soon Mary-Lou and Paul too. Patrick just shook his head when I motioned for him to join us, but he didn't mind rewinding the cassette. And several times too.

Paul dumped down on the couch, panting heavily, and Mary-Lou fell almost on top of him, giggling like a maniac. Leah and I were laughing too, as we returned to our armchairs by the fireplace, while Patrick turned off the music. But Jack wasn't ready to give up. He objected loudly and stomped his foot on the floor.

"Hey, Jack! Jack! Relax!" I shouted with a smile. That boy sure was eager to learn. "I'll teach you more tomorrow. What do you say about 'Dancing Machine'?

Jack cheered wildly. Then we shook hands, and the deal was sealed.