Chapter Two

I followed Kuya Kris outside to see who's his next visitor, and oh! It's my mom!

"Hi Mom! Is that for Kuya Kris?!" I asked Mom cheerfully, and I hugged her. She looks shock, but then, she just smiled.

"I thought you're playing at the park, dear." Mom said and kissed my head. I just giggled. "Oh, hey there. Good Morning." Mom said again, and she was now looking at Kuya Kris

"Hi. Are you her Mom?" Kuya Kris asked. I let go of Mom, and faced him.

"Yes. Did she disturb you from what you are doing? I'm sorry for what she did." Mom said apologetically.

"Oh, no. Actually, I'm amazed to your daughter. For a 7 year old kid like her, she is already a smart toungue." Kuya Kris answered, they both laughed.

"By the way, I'm Catalina, we just lived next door. If you want someone to talk to, just knock at our door. And oh, here." Mom handed the tupperware to Kuya Kris. "Its cookies. As a welcoming gift for you." Mom said, smiling. Kuya Kris accepted it.

"Oh, thanks. If you insist, I'll drop there sometime." He answered.

"Your welcome, Kris right?" Mom asked. He just nodded. "Well, we will be going now. See you around." Mom held my hand, before turning our back. "Say bye to Kuya Kris, baby." Mom said to me.

"Wait Mom." I said, as I freed myself to her grip. I run towards Kuya Kris. "Kuya Kris." I called him, he kneeled in front of me, and carried me.

"Yes Shane?" he asked.

"Can I go back here tomorrow? I want to play with you. Please say yes." I said, sweetly, and smiled. Kuya Kris smiled back.

"Of course. I'll wait for you here." He said, as he ruffled my hair.

"Yehet! Thank you Kuya!" I said, and I hugged and kissed his cheeks. He put me down, and I run back to my mom. "Bye, Kuya Kris!" I said, as I waved good bye, he waved back.

❃❃❃❃

"Mom! I want my wall to be painted by galaxy!" I said, as she gave me a spoonful of rice.

"Galaxy,baby? Why all of a sudden?" She asked, as she wiped the side of my lips.

"I saw Kuya Kris' ceiling. It looks like Galaxy! I want my room to be like that! It's so beautiful!" I answered, as I remembered the magical place that I had seen a while ago.

"Really, baby?" Dad asked, as he went in our kitchen. He is still wearing his business suit. He kissed my cheeks, and mom's lips.

"You're so early, sweety. Have you eaten dinner?" Mom asked dad.

"Hmm. No, I'm already starving, honey." Dad replied, as he folded his sleeves.

"Aw. Okay, sweety. Wait here, I'll serve food for you." Mom answered as she stand up. Dad grabbed her waist, and whispered to her ears. Mom's eyes widened, and she hit dad's arms.

"Manyak! Umalis ka nga dyan!" Mom shouted, blushing and she walked out. Dad laughed loud. I looked at him innocently.

"Dad, why are you laughing? Why did Mom blushed? Why did she spoke in tagalog? And what did she say?" I asked, continuosly. He stopped laughing, then smiled at me.

"Mom said, that I'm handsome." He said, grinning. "Hey, baby. Do you really want your room to be painted with galaxy?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yes, dad. I really want it!" I said.

"Then, say to mom that agree to what I had said a while ago." He said, winking. I smiled, widely and I went to dad's place to hug and kiss him.

"Really dad?! You agree to paint my room? Thank you, daddy! I love you!" I said.

"I love you too, baby." Dad replied, as he hugged me back. He kissed my forehead.

"Oh, what's happening here? Did I missed something?" Mom interrupted us, as she went in holding a plate.

"Mom! Dad will paint my room!" I shouted with glee.

"But." Dad added.

"But?" Mom asked.

"Say yes to what dad said to you a while ago." I answered, smiling.

"WHAT?!" Mom shouted, with wide eyes. She eyed dad, and she put the plate at the table, before running to dad's place. "ANTONIO!" Mom shouted, Dad laughed before running out of our kitchen.

Now, what's happening to my mom and dad?

"Dad! Mom! Are you playing habulan?! Can I join?!" I shouted, and I followed them, running too.