12. The Last Night

Hotaru Pov

This is the last night i'll be sleeping in the Kame shop when i'll be going to Egypt with the others. 

"Hotaru...." I heard a voice call me as I sat up.

"Who's there?" I demanded.

"Do not be harmed, my dear. I am only someone who was with you 5,000 years ago. My name is Sailor Pluto and I know that you have returned as your normal guardian of Saturn." Pluto said.

"So...You knew me in the past?" I asked.

"Of course I did. Why wouldn't I when you and Pharaoh were close as ever." She said as I blush pink.

"W-What? Me and Pharaoh together?" I stuttered.

"It is true. You two were reborn after the shadow games were born when you've destroyed the land of Egypt in the words of Pharaoh." She said giggling.

"It's hard to believe that we've actually got closer than we never expected." I said.

"Other than that Hotaru, you and Pharaoh have a problem that is in Egypt waiting for you." 

"What is it? Tell me!" 

"I cannot tell you. You will have to wait and see what's going to happen when you arrived. I will be waiting for you and Pharaoh." She said before disappearing as I reach out and of course that wasn't going to help it.

I knew something about this darkness will come and this may be our worst threat yet. I need to protect Pharaoh and my friends when we leave for Egypt and that includes destroying the creature that threatens our world.