Chapter 12 - She's Back

Trisha's POV

This is the day. Fuck I'm so nervous. I want to run -__-

"You okay?" Anne asked "Whatcha think? You still have that bitch syndrome aren't yah?" I answer while pointing my face

She just rolled her eyes. Sanay na sakin yan. Maldita na kasi ako.

O, By the way. Where here at the airplane bitches. Just landed at our beloved hometown minutes ago.

Nagready na kami nila Anne at Zild para bumaba. This is our greatest come back >:)

Nasa pinto palang kami ng eroplano, ang dami ng nakaabang samin. The fans with their tarpaulin and the fuckin reporters -__-

Guards were all over us. And the questions started while were walkin like da hell.

WHO IS RANZ KYLE TO YOU?

WHAT IS IT LIKE TO BE THE INTERNATIONAL POP PRINCESS?

ILAN TAON KA NA?

ARE YOU STABLE HERE?

WHAT'S YOUR NEXT PROJECT?

WHO ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO WORK WITH?

What question is that? Who is Ranz Kyle to you? A Stranger period. No more, no less.

Hmm Ohh I remembered the last time I've been here. Remember that?

*Flashback*

We are about to check in to have an early flight. Buo na loob ko na aalis ako.

What I'm doing right now was the best for him. I want to refresh my freakin mind. I want to move on. I want to forget him and just be a stranger to him.

That's what he wants right? I want to love Zild more and love Ranz less.

I was about to go to the airplane when somebody called me. "TRISHA!"

I stopped for a while and my fuckin tears came out again. Why so cruel?

I looked but at him. He's too far from me so he started walking. So I took advantage.

I wiped my tears and mouthed 'Goodbye'. I run back inside with my luggage and sat beside Zild.

*End of flashback*

It haunts me everyday. I have the feeling when I wanted to move on and started loving Zild. Then a picture of him keeps on poppin on my freakin mind.

I want to take off my head and switch it to another or just have an amnesia. That time my life is so fuckin messed up so I decided to audition as being a ramp model and just an extra on some endorsments and shows.

Just after months I was discovered and Anne also. So we started recording and started on some movies and tv shows. Ok enough with the stories and back to the reality.

The reason why where here in the Philippines because of some endorments and pictorial for FHM (Lol) Bench and Pep. We can be stable here.

We can have an upcoming movie but I'm still not sure Ok?

A limousine stopped infront of us. Woah classy. Pumasok na kami at umalis na sa mga malisyosong reporters.

"Buti naman tumigil na yung mga reporters" Anne protested and crossed her arms then started pouting, I just nodded and looked back at Zild

He was looking at the view. I think he misses here. He put his left arm on my shoulder and I put my right hand on his waist.

"Miss this place huh?" I asked so he looked at me and smiled like an idiot "Yeah"