6 - Room Service & Sexual Tension

Chapter Theme: Here (InYourArms) -hellogoodbye

*Tyler*

"Yeah, that's it. Can it be delivered around noon-ish? Okay, thank you. Oh, the room number is 317, last name Oakley. Thank you, dubai!" I hung up the room phone and resumed gathering my things to bring down to my new room. I was beyond excited that Troye had agreed to talk, and he was being super nice about it. And that's what scared me, he was way too formal with me, it was more terrifying than when we were fighting. Maybe he was just too exhausted and didn't care. I really can't tell with that boy anymore, and that's no one's fault but my own.

I had literally no excuses not to try and fix things over the past few months. God, I really freaking messed up. But what can I do? I can't sulk and give in to his fight, as easy as that would be, there had to be some way to fix this! Throwing myself at him definitely wouldn't work, I hurt him and lost all of his trust, I wouldn't want to talk to me, either. I will get him to trust me again, but I'm just going to have to take it one step at a time. I need to show Troye how much I care about him and how much I want him back in my life, no matter what it takes. I really needed to think about what I was going to say when we talk, I can't screw this up.

I took my time cleaning up my room to give Troye the opportunity to fall asleep without any disturbance. Once everything was packed I looked over to the clock on the night stand, already 10:00AM? I was about to head out of the room when my phone started ringing, I didn't hesitate to answer when I saw the name.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of speaking with you, Marky Butt Butt?" That earned a chuckle, I'll take it.

"Hello Tyler, I just wanted to call and tell you that we all decided on IHOP for brunch." Oh yeah, I forgot about that, whoops.

"Oh, okay. What time?"

"We want to leave about 10:30, can you tell Troye?" Thirty minutes was not going to be long enough to warn Troye and for both of us to get ready would take at least an hour.

"Actually, he's still asleep and I don't think he'll want to get up any time soon. The trip here was super long for him and I think jet lag has just caught up with him. So... I think I'll stay and make sure he's okay this time 'round. Sorry."

"Ah, no that's fine. We'll miss you two being there, but that's understandable. You should probably get a little rest in, too, Tyler. The next few days are going to be super busy." Aww, he is so sweet.

"Will do, thanks Marcus. Y'all have fun and tell everyone I said hi, okay?"

"Sure thing, byyyyyyye!"

"Later!"

°°°

I opened the door to our room quietly and brought my stuff into the bedroom area. My heart was not prepared for what I saw. Troye was asleep on the bed closest to the window, he looked precious. He was also shivering, well that's what you get for sleeping on top of the covers, idiot. It was also very bright in the room, he hadn't bothered closing the curtains, either. He must have been seriously exhausted.

I closed the curtains quietly and then pulled the top blanket off of my bed and layed it on top of Troye. Watching him snuggle into the blanket was so adorable, he's such a peaceful sleeper. I hope he's having sweet dreams. I moved a piece of hair out of his face before walking out of the room to go give my key to the front desk.

"Um, can you tell me where the closest Starbucks is, please?" I asked the lady at the front desk after turning in my key. It was only 10:45 so I had time to spare and figured I'd go get a frappuccino, ooh, and maybe a birthday cake pop! And Starbucks has free WiFi so I could spend hours in there.