{1}

You walk into the kitchen while Eddie and his two over friends are here, you hear the one with glasses say. 'She is probably secretly in play boy.' You have a spike of curiosity and Eddie shrieks. 'That's my sister!' You think. 'Oh. . .' I look at them and Eddie says. 'Hey y/n.' You give a fake smile. 'Hey Eddie.' You ask. 'Are you going to introduce me to your friends?' He nods. 'This is Richie.' He says pointing to the glasses one. 

You nod. 'Hi.' He smirks looking at you, he grabs your hand and says. 'I'm surprised someone related to Eddie can actually be attractive.' You blush and Eddie pulls you away from Richie and points towards another boy, Eddie says. 'This is Bill.' Bill stutters. 'H-hi.' 

You smile. 'Hi.' Richie asks. 'Why doesn't this sexy thing come with us.' Eddie sighs. 'Y/n? Do you want to come with. . .us?' You nod. 'Sure.' Eddie grabs his fanny pack and you sigh. 'It's not doing anything Eddie.' Eddie says. 'Mom says it helps.' You roll your eyes knowing she's just wanting to keep him alone. 

You all leave the house and you ask. 'Where do you losers usually go?' Richie says. 'We go to the quarry, play boy.' You ask confused. '"play boy"?' He laughs. 'Magazines full of naked woman, you're probably in there somewhere.' Eddie says. 'Beep beep Richie!' You ask. 'What does "Beep beep Richie." Mean?' Eddie answers. 'Something to shut Richie up.' 

You laugh pulling up to the quarry on your bikes, you all get off your bikes and another 3 boys pull up, plus a girl. A red haired girl walks up to me and smiles. 'Hi? Are you Eddies sister?' You nod. 'Yeah, I'm y/n.' She smiles. 'I'm Beverly, that's Stan.' She says pointing to one of the boys.

She points to another one and says. 'That's Ben.' She points to another one and says. 'That's Mike.' You nod, Eddie walks up next to you a bit worried but when isn't he. Bill stutters. 'H-how about t-truth or d-d-dare?' You nod. 'Ok?' Eddie shakes his head. 'No.' You ask. 'Why?' Eddie says. 'It's a trap!' You laugh. 'Eddie, calm down.' Eddie sighs. 'Fine.' 

You all sit down near the water and you ask. 'Who starts?' Bill turns to you and stutters. 'T-truth or d-dare?' 

Truth? Or dare? ~ Me.