{4}

You open your door and ask. 'What Eddie?' You feel someone wrap there hands around your hips, your eyes widen to see face to face with Richie, again. You say. 'Hi?' He smirks. 'Do I look like Eddie?' You shake your head. 'No.' He smiles. 'Good.' You ask. 'Why do you want to talk now?' He answers. 'I wanted to ask, would you like to go on a date sometime?'  You whisper. 'Yes but, sh. Eddie finds out, we're dead.' He nods smiling. 'Ok.' 

He pulls away from you and you say. 'Bye Richie.' He nods. 'Bye hot stuff.' You shut your door and you hear another knock on it, you open the door to a angry Eddie, you laugh. 'You angry that you're boyfriend was talking to me and not you?' Eddie says. 'Don't touch him! He's full of S.T.Ds!!!' You laugh. 'Me and him haven't done that yet!' He says. 'Y/N!!!' You laugh. 'Eddie, I'm going to bed.'  You shut the door in his face and body flop on your bed, you shut your eyes and pass out. 

You wake up to a knocking on the door, you wake up and walk to the door, you stumble around your room in the dark, you open the door and Richie puts his hands on your waste and slowly and gently pushes you back onto your bed, he kisses your lips softly and says. 'Morning.' You laugh. 'Morning. . .what's the time?' He answers whispering. '5:00am.' You laugh. 'Why did you wake me up this early?' He answers. 'I missed your soft lips.' You laugh. 'Go back to sleep Tozier.' He asks. 'Can I sleep next to you than.' You sigh tired. 'Fine.' His eyes light up. 'Awesome!'

You lay down in your bed and Richie curls up around you, he lays his head down on your chest and you play with his hair and go to sleep. You wake up to your brother screeching, you say groggy. 'Shut up!! Go take your bullshit.' Eddie begs. 'Please don't date him! I've known him for years! As your older brother I don't want you getting hurt!' You say. 'Eddie, please, I want to be with Richie, you're my brother, I want you to be happy with it.'

Hope you enjoyed, will Eddie be happy with it?! Probably not! But hope you enjoyed, bye.