{5}

After about 3 or 4 months of dating, Eddie actually accepted, Richie was very sexual around you because he wanted to be. . .loved, by you, being a child where his parents didn't really care of him, he wanted you to love him with all your heart, you really did love him, this has been a year after that sleepover where Richie came over and you two started "secretly" dating. 

'Christmas, such a beautiful time.-' Richie cuts you off. 'If you're into that, Christmas isn't the best.' You look at him confused. 'Why?' He answers mocking Eddie. 'It's full of germs!' You both laugh and Eddie pouts. 'Really Richie?' Richie nods laughing, you kiss Richies cheek and Richie says. 'I just got lucky!'

You laugh. 'Really Richie?' He nods and you smile. 'You're my dork.' He smiles. 'You're my babe.' Eddie says annoyed. 'Can you two stop, it's getting sappy.'  You laugh. 'Fine Eddie, what afraid of the flew?' Eddie says. 'No, I'm afraid of what you and y/n do together, that would be terrifying.' You laugh resting your head on Richies shoulder.

Eddie gags. 'Ew.' You say. 'Me And Richie haven't done that yet!' Eddie says. 'Good.' You do random Christmas things, and than you and Richie walk into your room after a long day, what will happen?

Should the next part be a smut? Yes? No? Probably no one will comment but should it be? Bye! ~ Me.