not getting what you want

hey guys sorry i haven't posted in like FOREVER ahhh i've been busy with this crazy thing called life. any way here's a little rant!

have you ever wanted something so bad that when you don't get it it's like the end of the world? yeah me too.

it's happened to me with concerts (*tear*). i've missed out on one direction (rip), shawn mendes, demi lovato, nick jonas... the list goes on and on.

plans with my friends have fallen through and left me to be bored and to watch netflix (not that that is too bad but friends are great).

i didn't get what i wanted for christmas or my birthday or just something you expected out of a person didn't meet the reality of who they were and what they had to offer.

and even food. yes, food. food is so wonderful and yummy and when you want that pizza or ice cream or tacos or chipotle or a burger and fries, you want it. and when you don't get it you're like WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO THID TO ME IM GOING TO DIE.

i always started with begging and trying to get it so bad that when it was a no i was devastated. i couldn't function because i was so hung up over something bad that i couldn't change.

and i'm slowly starting to realize that it's not going to be the end of the world. everything will be okay. the sun will rise, you have a family, you have friends.

i'm working on this part of my life because i don't want to be devastated and sad for something that's not worth it. i want to be happy! and you should, too.

so i challenge you to get back on your feet and find all of the happy things in your life when something doesn't go your way. it'll all work out in the end.

hope you enjoyed my little story!

thank you all for reading this. it means a lot:)

comment if you want me to talk about a topic. i would love to write more!

or just to talk:)

i love you all!

xoxo kate<3