pain

*trigger warning - suicide, depression*

Song Attatched: Hold On by Shawn Mendes
---

I'm scared.

This world is so messed up and I'm scared of living in it.

There's so much pain in this world.

Recently, there seems to be so many deaths. Last year at my high school, someone committed suicide. This year at my school, someone passed away after getting in a car accident. These fricking clowns are killing people. Crazy people are killing people at meet and greets. There's so many shootings.

This world is a fricking mess, and I'm so annoyed by it.

I know all of us believe in different things, but I'm going to pray for this world. It definitely needs it.

But everything happens for a reason, no matter how bad it is.

Also, suicide and depression have become very common. If you know someone that is depressed or suicidal, even if they tell you not to, tell an adult that can get them help. Depression is an illness, and it can be cured.

If you're depressed, please please listen to me. You are beautiful. You are worth it. Someone in this world filled with billions of people loves you so so much. Don't give up. (Omg I just realized that Hold On by Shawn Mendes is playing right now-btw that's a good song to listen to right now) If you need someone to talk to, you can always talk to me. I love you and someone else loves you too.

No matter how bad of a situation you're in, just hold on. You can make it.

---

Thanks for reading babes! I hope this helped you somehow:)

Shoutout to my BFF laursromance for commenting so much on this 😂

I'll update soon:)

xoxo kate