Chapter 2: Meeting The Best Friend

As the sun rose, kit step out to feel the fresh air. It has been around weeks he was working in night shift. Stretching his muscles he went to the nearby stall to get the pink milk to sober him up. Grabbing the coffee he was about to enter when he saw Forth and Beam.

"This is a public place, not your room. Display your affection somewhere else " kit shouted at the newly married couple.

Jealous! Forth shouted not letting kit off his embrace only to be answered back with Kits middle finger.

Ai'kit, what are you doing out there ? Forth asked as considering the timing it was early for Doctors to show up for work  and Forth was skeptical about kits punctuality. 

'I work here', kit said pointing at the badge as unable to understand Forths question.

Do you had night shift? Beam asked pushing Forth aside.

Yes, kit mumbled giving Forth a side eye. 

And you! Kit coyly shouted, pointing his fingers at the two , 'Didn't have enough of your honeymoon'? and casually started walking towards them.

Shut up kit, you are no less. People are complaining about you that you are not letting them sleep and take rest as the rest room is occupied by you and your husband. You sure are giving hard times to singles and couples. Beam laughed teasing kit

What! Kit was flabbergasted. Who said that?

It was all over in a line group. Beam wink at kit saying 'you sure not taking break even for a day'.

Hell no! Kit shouted, giving Beam the dead glare.

Forth only laughed looking at those two.

Shit! Kit exclaimed. Everyone know, he gulped the coffee in one shot and rushed inside looking agitated and mumbled to himself 'This is a hospital, not a place to gossip'.

'I guess you have to take your leave',
Beam said while Forth made the puppy face not willing to part with his wife.

I have to join today, already I had extended my leave. Doctor Anum will not be happy if I failed to show even today. Beam answered stroking Forth's hair.

Forth let his wife go, 'OK, see you in the evening'.

Beam gave Forth a nod and made his way towards the entrance.

___________________

During the lunch time, Beam saw kit sitting at the corner table. Ai kit, this is for you. Beam handed kit a small bag.

Shuffling through the bag Kit exclaimed, 'What the hell! I thought you are going to get me Jade or gold! Kit looked at Beam chewing one of the chocolate that Beam got for him.

That Mr. Ming will do, be happy I got you at least this. If not happy give it to me back', Beam said while trying to snatch the bag from kit.

OK OK, thank you. Kit answered keeping the bag aside. So how was your honeymoon?

It was fun and exciting. Being married surely feel different, Beam chuckled remembering his good times.

Gaining his composure Beam asked kit, 'Hey, what about your wedding preparations? How is it going'.

What preparation, I am not going to invite whole of Thailand. It won't need such preparation. Won't it? Kit looked questioningly at  Beam.

OH please, but you have to start preparing Ai'kit. Wedding planners are there, trust me you will need one. I know few. You can contact P'Nim. He can help you.