BEN Drowned x Reader

Y/N Pov

I kept snickering as BEN threw his controller on to the floor for the 34 time today.I kept beating him,and it was amazing to watch his reaction.But,watching his reaction wasn't the only thing I found amazing....he was.But I refuse to let myself fall down that road called love again.

My heart had been broken before,and it will never be again....but I'm afraid I've already fell for him....

"Hey,earth to Y/N?"BEN said waving his hand in front of my face

"Uh,yeah?"I answered.

"I've gotta go,Slender wants me to take the corpses out of the wood today and 'depose' of them"BEN said getting up

"Oh um,ok"I said stumbling over my words.

"Are you ok?"BEN asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah!Totally fine!"I said slightly panicking.

BEN smiled walking out of the room.

I sighed after he closed the door,he'll never love me.BEN is a player anyway....

BEN'S Pov

Finally!All the bodies gone!

I started to think about Y/N....DAM!I've fallen for her.I doupt she loves me back though....

Y/N doesn't love like she used to do......not after what happened.

She doesn't like to talk about it a lot but,she's had bad past relationships...

EXBF ...her ex boyfriend cheated on her,and then threw her out a window,a big drop.Despite getting her revenge,she never felt the same.He's dead now,Y/N's first kill.That bastard is lucky I never met him,I would beat the shit out of him........

I will confess to her today!

I'm so cruel........Cliffhanger!Will reader-chan accept him?Or forever live in darkness morning her ex's betrayal?