Hoodie X Reader

A/N

This was requested by @Cottoncandy10121.Don't Worry about this song about,I just thought it'd work for the beginning (Go Jeff!) (Sorry I hate Jane...no reason really.).

Y/N Pov

"Ya know Hoodie...I could make a better cheesecake then you.."I said proudly.

"As if....I could beat you anyday!"Hoodie replied.

"Ok,we will see who makes the best cheesecake in the world!"I laughed.

Toby was walking past as I said this,and jumped in

"Oh!I can be the judge!"He said jumping up and down.

(Yes dear readers,I refuse to type Toby's ticks as I have said at the end of my chapter 'Toby Rogers X Reader'.)

Hoodie and I agreed on strawberry cheesecake (Is there anyone else who hates EVERYTHING strawberry?).

---(TIME SKIP)---

Toby took a scoop out of Hoodie's and nodded.

"Y/N,you've got some completion."He said still eating it

Trust me,I had already won.

Soon Toby finished Hoodie's cheesecake and began mine.As soon as the spoon got close to his mouth,he started eating like a animal.

"Y/N WINS!"Toby shouted in between bites.(DON'T TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL TOBY,YOU COULD BITE YOUR TONGUE!I just did it now..)

I'm not an idiot,to win with Toby is to give him waffles,so that's what I did.

Hoodie soon realised what I had done.

"HEY!No fair!You put waffles in it!"Hoodie pouted.

"Aww,is my Hoddie all pouty?"I asked in a baby voice.

I got no answer so I pulled out some of the leftover cheesecake without waffles and handed it to him.

He looked up to me,and lifted his mask to his nose,and pressed his lips to my forehead.Making me giggle.