Chapter 3:Sara To The Rescue?

As,I was thinking about going to the Spirit World,Sara came in my mind.

"Angel....You can't think of going!",Sara said as she started to cry.

"But I'm dying in 2 weeks! Your a Spirit!You can come with me!",I said with hope.

"Angel. If -",Sara started.

"AHEM,ENOUGH!",said the Lost Twins.

They looked at Sara like she was a superstar. I know Sara is part River and part Wish Spirit,they are VERY rare. I'm not sure but I think is the last of her kind. I started to think how it might be like to be a spirit. If I do go to Spirit World,I wanted to be like Sara. I think I just might go so I don't suffer from pain later.

"Lost Twins,Kara &Kayla,I've decided to go to the Spirit World!"

"Thank you for agreeing with us,but you may choose what kind of spirit you want to be."

"I want to be the kind of Sara is,please."

"As you wish!"

I felt my body changing. My throat...I felt like it's not hurting! I looked in my room mirror. I looked so beautiful just like Sara. I've become...a Spirit!

"Sara are you coming with me?",I asked.

"YOU FOOL! OF COUSE I'M COMING!" Sara yelled as she hugged me.

"Sara..."I said as I hugged her back.

"After all,you just became my sister! If there is only 2 of the same spirit they become siblings."

"Really?! Wow! YAY! I have a sister now!"

"Let's always stay together,Angel."

"Yeah "

Then we entered....the Spirit World. Then I almost said something to Sara but...She wasn't next to me! I was thinking...I'm lost in the Spirit World! I'm sure Sara will come for me!

"Sara...please come to me..."