Chapter 7: Betrayal or .......?

(Angel's POV)

I can't believe I'm going to FINALLY see Sara! It's been 1 week or so! I want to see her bad without her I'm going to be lost forever ..... I saw a light... OH NO....The Twins.... or ... I don't even want to say it ¬.¬ ....

"Angel we see that your so close of meeting with Sara-san" Twins Faces: o.e

"Yes but is there something wrong?"

═══════════════ ೋღ♥ ღೋ ═════════════════  

The Twins will lie to Angel that Sara was just using her & later well leave her cause Sara "dark spirit" but Sara isn't ........ The Lost Twins are...they have been taking in normal Spirits & using them up so they have enough energy to take over the Human World & Spirit World!  

═══════════════ ೋღ♥ ღೋ ═════════════════  

"Well... we didn't want to tell you the TRUTH about Sara...",They begun.

"What truth?"

"Sara... is a Dark Spirit & will only use you up for her evil plans she has in store..."

"What? No! I won't believe you!"

"Angel is only 14... you won't understand.. come with us we'll give you love,& anything! We'll be like sisters!"

"She'll betray me..."

"Yes cause.... we were best friends in the past & she just used us! OH we don't even want to remember!"

"Oh well then! Fine she wants to play with me like that! I'm going with you! I just - - -" I begun to cry.... Sara.... will betray me?

I'll go with them...if Sara is evil then I guess if would be goodbye...

"SARA!" I cried out! I WILL MEET HER AGAIN!

(Sara' POV)

Something wasn't right... I didn't feel Angel close by! Then the Lost Twins showed up 

"Well Sara you won't be finding Angel anytime soon,she is OUR sister now,just like you were our too but you didn't like us you ass!"

"WHAT! U TOOK ANGEL AWAY FROM ME!"

"Hmmm.... seem's like that,doesn't  "

I know The Twins were Dark Spirits & they have tried to use me before for their evil plans... I gotta find Angel before she turns into one of them so she'll be used for energy & then she'll become nothing but,wind... I can't let that happen!

(End of Chapter)