Chapter 9: Kara... what?

Hey guys finally got to update! :D

------------------------------

Twins POV:

"Hey, Kayla you really think Angel... is the one?",Kara asked nervously.

"Of course fool ! I can feel her powers... she's the one!",Kayla shot back.

"Ah, I see sister..",Kara said softly.

"WHAT? Are you saying you are starting-",Kayla laughs,"to like her? Better then your own twin sister?" You will stay by MY side ... forever my dearest sister... ever ",Kayla said & shot Kara with a smirk.

--------------------------------------------

Kara's POV:

Kara's thoughts: "I;m tired of following Kayla's damn evil plans... I want to be good... but I know she would never allow it..."

"I GOT IT! I'll escape with Angel tonight & find a way to become an Angel of God! I'm tired of being a Demon of Hell ... I want to be an Angel!"

----------------------------------------------

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

( still Kara's POV)

*Kara enters Angel's room*

"Hey Angel still wake",Kara whispers in Angel's ear.

"Um... yeah I can't sleep at all, .... why?", Angel looked at me curiously. 

"We are escaping tonight",I said proudly.

"What?!?!?! How come? ",Angel said shocked

"Angel you need to know something about me and Kayla...." I paused

*Kara sighs*

"... the reason we don't show our wings & need you,Angel is because... me and Kayla are demons ...."

I could see Angel's gentle face turn serious and pale and her eyes grew.

"w-w-w-waht? you mean .. D-D-D-Demons of-" ,Angel started.

"Hell." ,I finished her sentence.

"Now Angel , we err.... Kayla .. well her REAL name is Korienne but she goes by Kayla but anyways she plans to use your powers and body to make her the most powerful Hell Demon of all time" ,I said really seriously .

"What about you, Kara?",she said backing away from me.

"I dont want any part of that I SWEAR, what I want is... to become an Angel of God...", I said blushing a bit.

"Like well .......... I'm a River Angel/Spirit ." 

"Your still an Angel of God, all nature talent Angels & Spirits are because they help Him"

"Oh"

"So, what do you say shall we" , I said giving my hand her .

"Yes... & Sara?" she said grabbing it.

"We'll find her.... together", I said smiling for the FIRST time for happiness and hope for the very first.. time... it felt good I wanted to keep that feeling that I never felt before...

------------------------------------

(Angel's POV)

Angel thoughts: I guess not all twins are always the same.... I learned not to judge a book for it's cover. But can I really trust her? 

---------------------------------

(End of Chapter) :D