Chapter 8: Angel's Change

Okay guy it might be short  cause I'm kind of running out of ideas so please don't judge.

---------------

(Angel's POV)

The Twins house was pretty huge for just two! They gave a nice room by a window too. A nice window.... The only thing I was looking at to see if - - -        -sigh-

"Angel we hope you'll enjoy your stay here,& being OUR sister "

After the word 'Sister came out of their mouth I thought of Sara. How... how be evil? No! I HAVE TO SEE SARA AGAIN! I'll just play along with the Twins for awhile... just a awhile...

"Angel... you've been quiet for awhile.."

"Oh! I'm sorry I just - - - love how...how uh.. much you guys love me!"

"Ah.yes! Well we got you a new dress,a black gothic dress."

"I - - -"

"PUT IT ON"

I put on the dress. I guess it was 'alright'? Black wasn't really my color but it DID look good on me.

"Angel we have some stuff to take care of,you think you'll be alright be yourself?

"Um,Yeah I'll just take a nap"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sara' POV)

The Twins came back!

"WELL WELL WHAT NOW? YOU LEFT WITHOUT A WARNING"

"Oh shut the fuck up."

"ASSHOLES"

"WELL ...ANYWAYS we well to check on Angel."

"WHAT! HAVE U DONE ANYTHING TO HER?!

"Nothing yet hehe~"

" I'll ..."

"Good Luck Sara,AHHhahaha~"

Then,they left,as I decided to use my angel wings to fly.It's true that I WAS evil. But not anymore. So my wings are half white & half black. But that's the past! I must find Angel,lucky for me I know where the Twins live,but they live so far away.

(End of Chapter 8 (:  )