Chapter Sixteen

"So? Did he open the door?" Eleanor asked as soon as Louis walked into the kitchen.

He shook his head, making everyone, Eleanor, Harry, Niall and Chris sigh.

"He hasn't left his room in six days, that's not okay."

"It was your fault, along with Harry's for letting him have time alone once you arrived from the airport. You two should have known better than to leave him alone when he needs us the most" Louis stated as he leaned against the counter.

"Excuse me? But after being told by my husband that I'm to blame for all the wrong going on in his life, I wouldn't want to be around anyone out of pure shame and embarrassment" Harry argued, crossing his arms over his chest looking over at Louis.

"Right, sorry." Louis said sighing softly.

"Harry, Louis would never say anything like that to you no matter how much he's hurting. He'd blame himself instead of you." Niall added looking over at the two.

"Well, yeah, that's the kind of husband he is."

"Are you all trying to say Liam is a horrible husband?" Chris asked, looking at the three of them.

"No! We're just saying that Harry and Louis wouldn't understand what Liam and Zayn are going through because they're different from them" Niall quickly explained.

"Anyway, we need him to leave his room. It's not good for him, because are we just going to ignore the fact that he hasn't eaten therefore hasn't been taking his medication?" Eleanor said, looking at the guys, who all came to realize that she was right.

"Okay that's it, I'm kicking the door down." Niall said getting off the bar stool and making his way out of the kitchen.

"He's not really going to do that is he?" Harry asked, Louis shrugging in response.

A minute later, they heard him kicking the door followed by wood breaking. The others quickly ran to Zayn's room, stopping once they saw Niall standing in the hallway staring into the room.

"Niall? What's wrong?" Eleanor asked as she approached him, looking into the bedroom.

"Dude, didn't think you had it in you to break down a door" Louis laughed but stopped once he reached them and looked into the bedroom as well.

"What the hell?" Chris walked past them into the room.

The room was completely trashed. There was things all over the floor, the bed was out of place, pillows and blankets on the floor, and the window had been broken. Pieces of glass all around the floor by the windows, the wind blowing in, the curtains moving with it.

Worst of all, Zayn was no where in sight.

"What the hell happened in here?" Eleanor whispered as she walked in, careful not to step on anything.

"Better question is, where's Zayn?" Harry asked, Louis quickly making his way into the bedroom bathroom. He opened the door, but Zayn wasn't in there, but it was also a complete mess. The medicine cabinet had been emptied, everything on the floor as well.

"He's not in here" Louis said slowly making his way back i got the room.

"Do you guys realize this didn't happen today, right? We've all been here and didn't hear a single thing." Eleanor said, becoming much more worried than she already was.

"Which means, Zayn probably hasn't been here the last few days..." Chris saying, what they were all fearing.

"Uh, guys.. I don't mean to making things much worse than they already are but there's blood by the window." Niall said carefully picking up one of the shards with blood on it.