Final Author's Note

Before anything else, I want to thank every single one of you who took the time to read the sequel, and to those who have been there from the start, awaiting an update every single week and being incredibly supportive.

I felt as thought I had left the first part unfinished, and I kept pushing away the idea of writing a sequel because in my head I would just ruin the entire thing. I never wanted to make a sequel but upon coming online after what seemed forever and seeing the crazy amount of support A Year Without You had received, I couldn't just leave it the way I did.

I enjoyed writing the sequel so very much, and throughout the months of writing it I felt as though it was probably not the best I've ever done, which is something I've always been really self conscious about, I always put myself down when it comes to my writing. Except this time, I had a great amount of you letting me know you were enjoying it, and I want to thank you for that as well.

This time for sure, I won't be writing a third part to this. I think the sequel was more than enough to finish what I felt was unfinished.

Of course, I am completely aware that I may have left a few things unanswered, which is why I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have and if there are a lot of them, I'll add in another part to this where I answer all the questions you all may have.

And if there are no questions that need to be answered then great! Always feel free to either comment your question or message it to me, if you might still be curious about it and I didn't answer it by making another part like stated above.

I want to personally thank PrettyLittleZaynie and zenmahleek for creating Noah and Damien and for allowing me to bring their characters to life. I hope I didn't let you down. I loved what you came up with and I really enjoyed being able to put in characters that I myself didn't come up with and try to put your vision into words. I hope I did just that, and if I didn't, I'm really sorry.

Now, just because there won't be another part to this specific series, doesn't mean I am not thinking about making another, completely different to this one of course.

Zayn and Liam is a pair I've always been extremely comfortable writing about. Excluding my Zayn and Ariana Grande story of course cause that was just me trying to experiment with a different pair.

That being said, I'm not 100% sure that if I was to write another story that the main pair will be Zayn and Liam, I was thinking maybe Louis and Harry, or hell even a Little Mix pair because why not? There are so many possibilities of a pair to choose from so I'll have to give that a bit more of a thought before I jump right into another story.

Once again, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You're all absolutely amazing and I truly truly mean it. Thank you for making this experience incredible and I can't wait for the next one.

Also, you guys are more than welcome to contact me on Twitter for example, if you don't want to do so here. Or even instagram, except both of those are personal accounts and have absolutely nothing to do with what I write, I don't actually have accounts for my writing since I like to keep it here since where it belongs. If you just want to chat, make a new friend, come to me and ask for advice (I promise to give the best advice I can on whatever situation it is) or to just say hello, do it. I won't mind it at all. I promise.
You will have to let me know you were directed from here cause I'll probably forget about it. 😅

My username for both of those are georginaxlopez ; I used to have a different twitter account but recently decided to make a new one and start over so it will seem fairly new but don't worry that is mine.

That's it for now, again thank you a million.

I love you guys!

Georgina xx