^Zuko x [Earthbender!] Reader^

Cartoon: Avatar the Last Airbender

(A/N: Takes place after Team Avatar won the war.)

  I was working on my earthbending, I was not as great as toff, but I was able to hold my own in a fight. I then moved on to some sparing. Which did not really lasted long, everyone that I spared with was a fire nation guard and I won every single time. With the final fight being concluded that I won, I heard clapping. "Nice job that you did there, [Y/N]." Prince Zuko. I also forgot to mention, that I was friends with him, and had a bit of a crush on him. I have no idea when it happened or even why. I guess he is cute, and how he acts. I am not that great with words, oh well. "Now let me see if I can hold my own against you." He said.

"Okay, and I will give you all that I got." I got into position and he did the same. He first flew some flames at me, I blocked and quickly made stances to run up on and hit him with a bolder or two.He managed to dodged them by rolling. Then he fell into my trap. I was back on the ground and used my feet to make a hole in the earth, he fell right into it. I then proceeded to hold him rock. "You were going easy on me weren't you?" I asked him.

"Maybe, maybe not, you might never know unless..."

"Unless what?" I asked him.

"Unless you go on a date with me."

'What! A date!' I was shocked from head to toe. "Why a date?"

"I thought you knew you must be really dense or something, because I love you."

"What..."

"Man, even if you are that dense you should also tell me your feelings."

"What-"

"I am not as dense as you are my little earthbender."

"Hmph, fine." I then let him out of the rock. I suddenly kissed him. "But that is only because I love you too."

-End-