Markiplier x Reader^

youtuber

 [Y/N's P.O.V.

I was living with Mark, he was funny, cool, has a deep soothing voice, and has a pet dog named Chica. I was his editor and best friend, but lately he has been a bit distant lately, but everything else has been normal. Or so I thought when I walked into the living room Chica was on the couch but no Mark. I started to look in all the other rooms in the house with Chica. By the time I found him he was in the driveway. There was a note on the refrigerator: Hey [Y/N], I needed to go out and get something from the store be back in about a hour. -Mark

Mark would not leave notes like this, he would just text me. Now everything is in pieces, I just need to put the pieces together.

***

When Mark came back he had a paper bag. I thought he was just going to go by groceries or something for Chica, but he never said what he was going to buy in the note. His head was down. "Hey Mark." I said.

He looked up. "Oh hey [Y/N]." He replied.

"What'cha doin'?" I asked him.

"N-nothing of the sort, what would make you think that?"

"Mark you lie like a cheap rug." I told him.

He let out a sigh and then walked closer to me. 'To close!' I thought. He leaned on my shoulder, mumbling something. When I his head touched me, it was hot. "Mark you idiot go to bed, you are sick!" I yelled at him. He did not move. Looks like I had to carry him. It was hard at first but when I made it to his room, I was able to get him on the bed, but he did not let go of me, and now I am on the bed with him. He started to mumble something once again, but since I am right where his face is I was able to hear it. "I love you, [Y/N]." He said.

My face heated up. I tried to turn over and I was able to. When I was finally over to where he was facing, his eyes were wide awake, I was stunned as he kissed me. "You idiot." I told him. "Now I am going to get sick too." Then we both fell asleep in the bed.

-End-