Kaku x Reader

Anime: One Piece

[Y/N]'s P.O.V.

Kaku and I well, ever since he joined Galley-La Company, he was my best friend, but it was nothing more, well to him that is. I had this crush on him for about half a year now, and I think everyone else knows but him. It was a normal day at the dock and once again Paulie was annoying me with his logic. "Paulie, you know [Y/N] deserves to be here after all she was appointed by iceberg himself." Kaku stood up for me.

"But that does not give her the excuse to wear indecent clothing."

"Oh shove your mouth where the sun does not shine, after all who knows, I might just tell the collectors where you go every single day." I told him as I walked away. I had become pissed off.

***

I was on the ledge of a wall. "Why does no one respect me!" I yelled. I gave out a sigh.

"They do respect you, they just don't want you getting hurt." Kaku said.

I looked up. Kaku was standing right over me. "I guess, but I want to be treated equally. But I guess that is not going to happen. I guess that Kalifa is the only one going to be taken seriously."

"I take you seriously." Kaku said.

I gave him a weak smile. "Thanks." I told him. "It means a lot."

Kaku smiled. "No problem." Kaku sat down next to me. "You know, I think that your the strongest person I ever met, even stronger than Lucci."

I just laughed at him. "Trying to make me laugh or something?"

"Yeah, guess so. After all you look cuter when you laugh."

I blushed. "I do?"

"Yes, you do." The sun was setting and everything seemed to be perfect in that moment. Nothing could go wrong, nothing at all. "Hey, [Y/N]...I was wondering....."

"Yes?" I asked as I looked at the setting sun.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Sure." I said unfazed until I came to a realization what I just said sure to. I Blushed once again.

Kaku just smiled, with all my might I pulled us together into a kiss.

_End_