Chapter 2

"What?," this time, he didn't say it in a rude manner. This time he was sincerely confused.

"I miss the old you," I said giving him a sad smile.

He didn't respond, he just looked around the room. "Why can't we just go back to the way we were?," I asked.

"Because the man you're looking for is never coming back," he replied looking in my eyes, his eyes full of anger.

"Why are you doing this? You're just hurting yourself," I asked sadness taking over me.

"Stop worrying about me will you? Why can't you just forget me?," he replied a hint of annoyance in this tone.

"Because I care about what people think about you, I care about you a lot. I can't just forget how sweet and kind you were"

"I don't need or want you to care," he replied turning around once again.

"Why are you like this Jungkook? Why are you always mad at me? Why can't we just go back to who we were? Please..," I asked desperately.

He turned around to look at me, his eyes no longer showing any signs of anger, just sadness and regret.

But without a reply, he turned around and left. His figure disappearing into the crowd.

The shadows of the others standing around him, covering him in a shade of black. Leaving him, just a black, lonely figure.

Even though this time didn't end well, I will still try. I won't loose hope in him.

I walked back to Baekhyun who was just staring out the window.

"Hey, handsome man, I'm back," I said a said as I sat down.

"So how'd it go?," he asked curiously.

I didn't reply, I just starred at him with an annoyed face.

"Not well eh?," he said looking back out the window.

"No," I replied.

He sighed, "I really do wonder what happened to him. What cause him this sudden change of heart. I really wish I knew. That way, maybe we could do something," he said still looking it the window.

I took a deep breath in and sighed. "I wish we could turn back time and make everything perfect.

"He's a monster," I said looking over to the gang of boys, which were now leaving the café.

"He hangs out with a bunch of idiots, what do you think he's gonna be? I mean like, you know how many times those idiots have gotten drunk? I don't know about him, but he sure seems like he'll end up like them," he said shrugging.

"Don't say stuff like that Baekhyun, Jungkook wouldn't drink, he may be 18
But who said he drinks?," I replied giving him an irritated look.

"Oh Y/N," he said shaking his head in disapproval. "You're in love with a monster aren't you?," he smirked.

"W-what? No I'm not! And who gave you permission to call him Monster? Who do you think you are?," I said loosing my temper.

"Well, I'm your oppa," he replied.

"You may be older but the only person I'd ever consider my oppa is Jungkook," I said calming down slightly.

"Why would you consider him your oppa? He isn't even older than you, unlike his handsome guy here. Plus, you know how he hates people calling him oppa when they are older, maybe that's why he doesn't like talking to you....," he said, his brain filling up with ideas.

I glared at him, "Just be quiet," I replied now officially pissed off.

"Why?," he said leaning in towards me as if he had no control of himself.

I pushed him away, "What's wrong with you? What are you, drunk? Act like a human would you"

"Maybe I'm drunk," he said smirking at me.

"WHAT THE HELL BAEKHYUN?! You're 18, drunk and at school? You're so annoying," I grabbed his hand and his stuff along with mine. But seriously, when did he drink? I didn't see him drink, probably while I was with the monster.

I walked down the halls, I don't care what people are thinking, I just need to take this idiot who decides to get drunk back to his home.

Of course, I had to come across the gang of boys. Everyday it's as if they haunt me, everywhere I go, every turn I make, they are there.

I saw Jungkook standing outside the group, when he saw me, he stared at Baekhyun and I as if we were some celebrities he was dying to meet.

Feeling his evil eyes on me, I walked faster and faster with Baekhyun.

"Where we goin'?," Baekhyun asked practically falling into my hands.

"To your house you idiot," I replied fixing his position.

I heard some footsteps behind me, I tried my best to ignore them.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, "Where do you think your doing?"

I turned to see the stupid playboy of the school, Kai.

"Can't you see I'm busy here," I said as I continued to walk with Baekhyun.

"Is he drunk?," Kai asked with curiosity in his eyes after seeing the way he was acting.